- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is great! It is hilarious, but at the same time you are able to connect with some of the characters and their stories. I am bummed that the show is over, but it had a good run. I would recommend this show to those who enjoy comedies such as Parks and Recreation and the IT Crowd.
I love The Office. It's an excellent show that never fails to make me laugh. The actors are so great. This show is often compared to Parks and Recreation but The Office is hands down so much better in my opinion.
One of my favorite series. Never fails to make me laugh out loud which I think is difficult in television. A wide range of friends both male and female watch and love the show. The actors are all phenomenal and pull you in right away. Definitely a must watch for those who enjoy comedies.
Um, I love this show. The awkwardness is perfect, Steve Carell is amazing. The running jokes are fun to keep up with. Pam and Jim are super cute. Beets, bears, Battlestar Gallactica. What more could you want?
I binge watched this show in around one month on Netflix. I liked that the episodes were only twenty minutes so its not a huge time commitment, but it feels like longer than that. I thought the first seasons were the best. After Micheal left, it wasn't as funny, but I still watched.
The best. I never knew how comical my office at work was until I started watching this... It's ridiculous how much it reflects where I work! Love Michael, although he makes me cringe at times. And there's no greater realistic love story than Jim and Pam. Great show with short episodes.
Such a good show. I watched the whole thing on Netflix and I was almost crying when it ended. It does get a little bit boring during around the 4th season but keep on watching and it's so amazing and funny
An awesome show. Super funny and loved all the characters. Michael was obviously the best character and when he left the show became very boring and was difficult to watch. The older shows are the better ones
This show has been one of my favorites! It's very entertaining and funny. I would encourage anyone who loves comedies to watch it. It's definitely a must watch show. It has to be one of the funniest shows.
Best show ever! It took me forever to watch this show and once I did, I couldn't stop! The humor was really hard to get find funny at first but after awhile, you start to understand each character and their humor. Love it!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos