- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is the funniest show I've ever seen. I love when the actors look right in the camera. Jim and Pam are the greatest TV couple I have ever come across- their relationship is so nice! Also Michael and Dwight.
BEST SHOW EVER! I have rewatched the series several times and it never ceases to make me laugh hysterically. It's such and easy, happy show to watch or have on in the background while cleaning or doing dishes.
The wittiest, most beautiful show. Differently from most other shows, this one truly is about real people living real lives. It has made me look at a vast array of people much more sympathetically. If you want to fall in love with a cast, start watching The Office. It won't take too long.
We love this TV show. Watch it all the time even re-runs. We have several of the dvds as well. All the actors and actresses are hilarious. Highly recommend this show to others who enjoy real life office humor.
The office is one of the smartest comedies on network television. The actors are incredible and witty. This is a show I can watch over and over again and laugh just as hard every time. It's a creative show that I will always get a kick out of and a must watch if you haven't seen it already.
Extremely funny for those with a dry and bizarre sense of humor. I didn't not initially love it but it grew on me and I want to have friends like all of the characters, in a weird way. Definitely a must watch!
This is and always will be one of my favorite shows. It is well thought out and written comedy in its best form. No matter how many times I have watched an episode I will laugh out loud as if it were my first.
The office is an absolute classic! The episodes are always so funny. I love every single character! Its a unique show that will have you entertained from the moment you start watching til the moment its over.
I cried during the finale. This show is one of my all time favorites. The actors are great and really portray the characters well. It is not similar to other shows so it stands out. My favorite scenes are when Michael acts ridiculous and goofy, making everyone at the office angry or annoyed.
This is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. It is entertaining and topical and the characters are all people you grow to love. The acting is amazing, Michael Scott played by Steve Carell is one of the best characters to date on a TV show. I would recommend everyone watch this show!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos