BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Megan G.
AWESOME SHOW. When I first saw it I was hooked, and immediately proceeded by binge-watching. It is so good and I would highly recommend watching this to anyone who is looking to find their next new-addiction.
Heather B.
Red Bluff, CA
Honestly this is one of the best shows that has ever been on TV. I am currently rewatching all of the seasons on Netflix and I still laugh out loud at Michael Scott and Dwight, and just squeal in delight at the love story of Pam and Jim. You must watch this show if you love good television.
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office might be my favorite show of all time. Even though the comedy is a bit ridiculous at times, it is hilarious. If you like Parks and Rec or other shows similar to that, I recommend this show for you.
Charm P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love The Office. It's an excellent show that never fails to make me laugh. The actors are so great. This show is often compared to Parks and Recreation but The Office is hands down so much better in my opinion.
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I love the office! It is the best show to laugh to and boost your mood. It's not similar to other shows because the actors are all uniquely funny. The office is a must watch show and I recommend it to everyone!
Jolie S.
Acworth, GA
Awesome show. It's hilarious and great for the whole family. There is a little bit of adult humor but honestly it's slid in so carefully that kids would never even catch the joke. One of my favorite shows ever.
Khrystine H.
Mays Landing, NJ
I watched this on Netflix after the series had ended and boy did I fall in love instantly. The characters are so relatable and funny. I have watched the whole series multiple times already. It never gets old.
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
Top five favorite shows of all time, you fall in love with the characters and the story lines. It is silly without being overly silly, "Dinner Party" will always be my favorite episode. Excellent ensemble cast.
Taylor F.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. It is entertaining and topical and the characters are all people you grow to love. The acting is amazing, Michael Scott played by Steve Carell is one of the best characters to date on a TV show. I would recommend everyone watch this show!
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
My favorite television series of all time. The first season is awkward but every season after that is amazing! I fell in love with all of the characters and I was so sad when it ended! I'd definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?