- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love the office! IT is hilarious! I wish the show wasn't over :( I miss Jim and Pam and especially Jim's pranks on Dwight! Each episode never failed me. I can always rewatch them on Netflix :) I really wish the cast had a reuninion. If your looking for a late night laugh, a def reccommend.
AWESOME SHOW. When I first saw it I was hooked, and immediately proceeded by binge-watching. It is so good and I would highly recommend watching this to anyone who is looking to find their next new-addiction.
I love this show even tho I stopped watching it after like season 6. It's funny. The meme that came from it is great. Good acting. Pretty original. I haven't seen another show like this one so give a watch! It's fun.
The Office might be my favorite show of all time. Even though the comedy is a bit ridiculous at times, it is hilarious. If you like Parks and Rec or other shows similar to that, I recommend this show for you.
100% all time favorite show. some people hate it but I love it. I know every episode by heart trust me you've never met a bigger "The Office" fan. I recommend this to any and everyone.. best show out there !!
Amazing show. Follows the employees of a paper company in Pennsylvania. Has Mindy Kaling at the beginning of her writing career, and launched John Krasinski as well. Has a ton of shenanigans, with a general storyline going through the entire season, but can be watched non-chronologically.
Just began watching the office and just about finishing season 2, I think it's a hilarious show and I definitely think you should give this a shot! Every character is unique and perfect in their own way as well.
The characters are all so unique and comical that it is impossible to not fall in love with each and everyone of them (save Toby, of course). Jim and Pam really make the show for me. I feel that it is better than its successor, Parks and Recreation, and is a classic show that every must see!
The Office is a show like no other. Over 9 seasons you really get to love each character. The acting is so realistic and the plot makes it even more realistic, and the humor is similar to Parks and Recreations
Favorite show. Hands down. I can't tell you how many times I have watched this series, but whenever I need something to watch, it's my go to. So funny, such good characters. Anyone who says they don't like The Office is lying
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos