- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love watching this show. I am sad that it ended because it was so funny. All of the characters are hilarious. I love that it was based on a group of people who work together and what they do during their job. I believe it is a must watch. Everyone these days are always talking about it.
Ah this show is hilarious. The actors are super funny and make you want to watch and rewatch. Such great humor and skits. We will always stop to watch the office. Everyone should watch this show it's the best
This is one of the best comedy shows in the world. I love how the actor's are always talking looking at the camera. I've watched this show since I was a little girl and I rewatched it in Netflix which I love.
This show is sooo funny. All of the seasons are on Netflix which is great. There are so many talented actors and actresses. It's a hilarious re make of the British version and I would definitely recommend watching
The Office is definitely one of the best tv shows I've ever watched. I've watched this series through at least 3 times and each time I still laugh and cry like it's the first time. The Office feels like my family.
Greatest show ever! I love satire and I have yet not to laugh at least once during the show. Michael Scott is an idiot, but he makes the show what it is. I love all the supporting characters and how each one contributes in their own way. It is definitely a classic and I miss watching it!
Hilarious show! Very family friendly humor and appropriate to watch. The casting is phenomenal and the storyline is great. Dwight is always going to make you laugh, no matter what he's doing! Recommend watching!
This is probably one of the funniest shows out there. This is definitely and oldie but a goodie!! I feel this series is an original though it is based off of the U.K. version of it, this one is way more funny!
One of my favorite television shows ever. I have rewatch end the whole series several times. After "Michael" leaves the show its not the same nor as good but not awful. I would recommend this show to everyone
The office is a hilarious television show. It is so corny and just plain out funny. If you're looking for a good laugh and you work it is something I would recommend for you. It will leave you laughing hysterically.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos