- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Very smartly written! It's hilarious and a great show to watch! The characters are diverse and well written! The actors are great and amazing at portraying their characters! I recommend this show to everyone!
Just began watching the office and just about finishing season 2, I think it's a hilarious show and I definitely think you should give this a shot! Every character is unique and perfect in their own way as well.
Awesome show. It's hilarious and great for the whole family. There is a little bit of adult humor but honestly it's slid in so carefully that kids would never even catch the joke. One of my favorite shows ever.
Wishing this show was still on! So good. If you liked the original British version of The Office, you'll love this American version as well. You get to know and love each quirky character. Highly Recommended!
My favorite television series of all time. The first season is awkward but every season after that is amazing! I fell in love with all of the characters and I was so sad when it ended! I'd definitely recommend.
When this show first came out I decided it was not worth watching, I was sooooooooo wrong the best show about just a plane old office ever I don't even understand how they did it. I laughed so hard so many times and cried much less. It's a crazy Rollercoaster and I'd watch it 10 more times.
I watched this on Netflix after the series had ended and boy did I fall in love instantly. The characters are so relatable and funny. I have watched the whole series multiple times already. It never gets old.
I love this show even tho I stopped watching it after like season 6. It's funny. The meme that came from it is great. Good acting. Pretty original. I haven't seen another show like this one so give a watch! It's fun.
This is my all time favorite tv show. I remember watching it with my mom when I was younger, but now I know i've watched the entire series at least 5 times. It has dry humor, which is perfect for me. Love it.
I never watched much of the original (British version) of the office. However the American show is hysterical! Not only will you be laughing at the cast and plot but you'll be laughing long after the show ends!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos