BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amanda U.
Phoenix, AZ
Very smartly written! It's hilarious and a great show to watch! The characters are diverse and well written! The actors are great and amazing at portraying their characters! I recommend this show to everyone!
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
Just began watching the office and just about finishing season 2, I think it's a hilarious show and I definitely think you should give this a shot! Every character is unique and perfect in their own way as well.
Jolie S.
Acworth, GA
Awesome show. It's hilarious and great for the whole family. There is a little bit of adult humor but honestly it's slid in so carefully that kids would never even catch the joke. One of my favorite shows ever.
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Wishing this show was still on! So good. If you liked the original British version of The Office, you'll love this American version as well. You get to know and love each quirky character. Highly Recommended!
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
My favorite television series of all time. The first season is awkward but every season after that is amazing! I fell in love with all of the characters and I was so sad when it ended! I'd definitely recommend.
Crystal A.
Spencer, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When this show first came out I decided it was not worth watching, I was sooooooooo wrong the best show about just a plane old office ever I don't even understand how they did it. I laughed so hard so many times and cried much less. It's a crazy Rollercoaster and I'd watch it 10 more times.
Khrystine H.
Mays Landing, NJ
I watched this on Netflix after the series had ended and boy did I fall in love instantly. The characters are so relatable and funny. I have watched the whole series multiple times already. It never gets old.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I love this show even tho I stopped watching it after like season 6. It's funny. The meme that came from it is great. Good acting. Pretty original. I haven't seen another show like this one so give a watch! It's fun.
Jess A.
This is my all time favorite tv show. I remember watching it with my mom when I was younger, but now I know i've watched the entire series at least 5 times. It has dry humor, which is perfect for me. Love it.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never watched much of the original (British version) of the office. However the American show is hysterical! Not only will you be laughing at the cast and plot but you'll be laughing long after the show ends!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?