- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
People either love or hate this show; I'm one of the people who love it...it's a type of dry humor, but if you get it then it's hysterical. I actually live somewhat near the Scranton area as well which makes it even more entertaining to me when they make references to local things I'm familiar with.
I have, and could, continue to re-watch this show until I have seen every episode 1000 times. I think Jim and Pam are adorable, yet each and every character has their place in the show which is why it works so well!
This is the best show. Hilarious. When you rewatch it you always find something new to laugh about. Everything about this show is so ridiculous but it could totally happen in real life. I still watch it to this day even though it is no longer on the air. Watch it once and you'll fall in love.
This is by far the funniest show I have ever personally watched. It is so funny and corny it is perfect for watching with the the family or just watching it sitting on the couch with yourself and a bag of chips.
This is by far my favorite shows, I have watched it straight through many many times. I can't think of one episode that I do not like. I find it funny because working in an office environment can be very similar to how it is portrayed in the show. It makes me laugh every single time I watch it.
The greatest show you will ever watch!!! Its a show you can watch 15 times and still laugh every time! The characters each have their own personalities that make them lovable and hilarious! Highly Highly recommend!
The office was an amazing show that I looked forward to watching every week.. The writing was amazing as well as the cast. I find myself quoting the office often. After it ended, I rewatched episodes constantly.
One of my all time favorite shows! I've seen every season at least three times through, and it never gets old! Always a guaranteed laugh, every episode! My go to for when I need a pick me up! 10/10 would recommend!
One of my favorite all time TV series. I was so sad to see this end. This show was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. I wish my office was just half as fun as the office in this show. LOL Go Michael! Lol
Very funny show! Love the background story and although I don't feel like you need a background story to find this funny or good, it does make the show better! I would definitely recommend watching this show!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos