BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
People either love or hate this show; I'm one of the people who love it...it's a type of dry humor, but if you get it then it's hysterical. I actually live somewhat near the Scranton area as well which makes it even more entertaining to me when they make references to local things I'm familiar with.
Dani K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have, and could, continue to re-watch this show until I have seen every episode 1000 times. I think Jim and Pam are adorable, yet each and every character has their place in the show which is why it works so well!
Maggie W.
Austin , TX
This is the best show. Hilarious. When you rewatch it you always find something new to laugh about. Everything about this show is so ridiculous but it could totally happen in real life. I still watch it to this day even though it is no longer on the air. Watch it once and you'll fall in love.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far the funniest show I have ever personally watched. It is so funny and corny it is perfect for watching with the the family or just watching it sitting on the couch with yourself and a bag of chips.
Sam S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite shows, I have watched it straight through many many times. I can't think of one episode that I do not like. I find it funny because working in an office environment can be very similar to how it is portrayed in the show. It makes me laugh every single time I watch it.
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
The greatest show you will ever watch!!! Its a show you can watch 15 times and still laugh every time! The characters each have their own personalities that make them lovable and hilarious! Highly Highly recommend!
Whitney '.
Omaha, NE
The office was an amazing show that I looked forward to watching every week.. The writing was amazing as well as the cast. I find myself quoting the office often. After it ended, I rewatched episodes constantly.
Leeann D.
Gibsonton, FL
One of my all time favorite shows! I've seen every season at least three times through, and it never gets old! Always a guaranteed laugh, every episode! My go to for when I need a pick me up! 10/10 would recommend!
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite all time TV series. I was so sad to see this end. This show was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. I wish my office was just half as fun as the office in this show. LOL Go Michael! Lol
Amber S.
Peru, IN
Very funny show! Love the background story and although I don't feel like you need a background story to find this funny or good, it does make the show better! I would definitely recommend watching this show!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?