- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Best television show on TV ever. I love Dwight. I love Aaron. Leaves me in tears every freakin time. It's not like anything else on tv. The actors are amazing. Recommend. Please watch this show. You wont regret it.
The office is a great show if you're looking for something that doesn't need much following and you want a good laugh. It's easy to jump into even if you don't start from the beginning and the characters are funny
One of my favorite shows of all time. It took a couple episodes for me to get into it but once I did, I was hooked. I watched all 9 seasons in a month. I laughed so hard I cried during every. single. episode. Every actor is perfect for their role and I was so sad when it was over. Must watch!
THE. BEST. TELEVISION. SHOW. OF. ALL. TIME. The writing is witty and funny and it will make you feel ALL OF THE THINGS. If you don't ship Jim and Pam by the end of the show, what are you even doing with your life?
I was never a fan of the series until my husband suggested I try watching from the beginning. So I did, and I couldn't turn it off. It's one of my favorites and I go back to it when I need something funny to watch.
This show never gets old, and it is hilarious for a wide variety of ages and professions! It is everything you have ever wanted to do or say while at work, and exactly what you wish your job was like all at once!
I could go on and on about The Office. It is my all time favorite TV show that I never get tired of watching. The humor, the characters and storylines are timeless and provide anyone with the opportunity to laugh!
The humor in this series is unmatched. I have watched all the episodes and still laugh every time I watch reruns. No other shows are similar. The dynamics between Jim and Dwight throughout the series is hilarious.
If you haven't watched the office you need to go on netflix and watch it RIGHT NOW. I love comedies and I simply just love the acting and the actors- no one else can pull these characters off like these actors can!
I love this show, and was so sad when it ended. The British version is amazing but the American version is great in its own right and I watch I on reruns frequently because I love it so much. Jim and Pam forever!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos