BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Briah G.
Wayne, NE
Best television show on TV ever. I love Dwight. I love Aaron. Leaves me in tears every freakin time. It's not like anything else on tv. The actors are amazing. Recommend. Please watch this show. You wont regret it.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The office is a great show if you're looking for something that doesn't need much following and you want a good laugh. It's easy to jump into even if you don't start from the beginning and the characters are funny
Amna K.
Richardson, TX
One of my favorite shows of all time. It took a couple episodes for me to get into it but once I did, I was hooked. I watched all 9 seasons in a month. I laughed so hard I cried during every. single. episode. Every actor is perfect for their role and I was so sad when it was over. Must watch!
Ashley T.
Canton, OH
THE. BEST. TELEVISION. SHOW. OF. ALL. TIME. The writing is witty and funny and it will make you feel ALL OF THE THINGS. If you don't ship Jim and Pam by the end of the show, what are you even doing with your life?
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
I was never a fan of the series until my husband suggested I try watching from the beginning. So I did, and I couldn't turn it off. It's one of my favorites and I go back to it when I need something funny to watch.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
This show never gets old, and it is hilarious for a wide variety of ages and professions! It is everything you have ever wanted to do or say while at work, and exactly what you wish your job was like all at once!
Kati F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I could go on and on about The Office. It is my all time favorite TV show that I never get tired of watching. The humor, the characters and storylines are timeless and provide anyone with the opportunity to laugh!
Chelsea M.
The humor in this series is unmatched. I have watched all the episodes and still laugh every time I watch reruns. No other shows are similar. The dynamics between Jim and Dwight throughout the series is hilarious.
Eli J.
If you haven't watched the office you need to go on netflix and watch it RIGHT NOW. I love comedies and I simply just love the acting and the actors- no one else can pull these characters off like these actors can!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, and was so sad when it ended. The British version is amazing but the American version is great in its own right and I watch I on reruns frequently because I love it so much. Jim and Pam forever!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?