BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Janessa M.
Great Falls, MT
This show is fantastic! The first few episodes of season one are a little rough to get through but pushing through is worth it! You will get sucked into the storyline and bawl your eyes out during the final season.
Mara H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Haven't brought myself to watch the last season but this is one of my favorite shows ever!! I rewatch all the time and still laugh at the jokes like its my first time hearing them. The Office is just a great show.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Though satirical in nature, I have come across a milder version of nearly every character on the show. The situations the mock are things we all either laugh about or wish we could safely do so. The Office rocks!
Janie M.
Bloomington , MN
The best show of all time. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to punch and both hug Dwight and Michael and live vicariously through Jim and Pam's relationship. It's just so satisfying (that's what she said!).
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
Always an easy go to for laughs. The characters are likable and pretty relatable. The show did a great job with finishing the whole series and giving the audience closure for everyone. Definitely a much watch for all!
Rachael P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best show! I was totally against trying the show and now that I have seen it I am sad that it is over! I have watched the entire series's grouch at least three times. It is so funny and relatable and written so well!!
Ofelia R.
One of the all time best series on television. You can pick any episode and start watching and you will be hooked. Soo funny and still relevant years later. This is show is responsible for so many iconic moments!
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
Best show ever! I'm positive I have seen this show seven times and it never gets old. The best part out of all the characters is their delivery on satire or sarcasm. Even all the love interests are great. This show is a must watch to anyone who needs a good laugh or just watch to pass the time.
Sarah M.
I've probably watched the whole series a few times. It great and it gets funnier each time. It's a great reminder that you can't take life too serious. Sometimes you've gotta laugh at the oddities of the every day.
Taryn K.
Dallas, TX
Loved The Office! I'm only sad about the fact that they are no longer making the show. The love story between Pam and Jim is one of my favorite of all time. Dwight and Creed have to be my two favorite characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?