- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of the all time best series on television. You can pick any episode and start watching and you will be hooked. Soo funny and still relevant years later. This is show is responsible for so many iconic moments!
Haven't brought myself to watch the last season but this is one of my favorite shows ever!! I rewatch all the time and still laugh at the jokes like its my first time hearing them. The Office is just a great show.
This show is so funny! All of the characters are extremely dynamic and fun! I loved watching all of the seasons! I would most definitely recommend this series to anyone who was interested in a great comedy show!
Not exactly a fan of this. I'm just into the "stupid" humor that everyone loves. I couldn't get past the first season. I like the storyline which is why I gave it two stars but the actual acting itself bother me.
This show is downright hilarious. The humor is dry, but just the right amount and the characters are so fully developed that it's hard not to fall in love and get attached. The show is a comedy, but easily drama too with how much you really care for each character just as in the show Friends.
Everyone knows the office is hilarious. This might be the most dry humor comedy out there. If you don't laugh in every episode, this show wasn't meant for you. It is definitely a must watch! Go and rent the seasons
Such a funny show! It always had me laughing! It's one of those shows you can binge watch all day because you won't get tired of it. The actors and actresses play their roles so well. You'll just fall in love with the series!
I started this show a little late (season 2). I managed to catch up but stopped on Michael left, which was a horrible decision. I found the remaining seasons on Netflix and caught up. The entire season is wonderful
This is one of my favorite shows ever! There are so many seasons you can binge watch on netflix for hours! The actors are great and they have so many funny scenes you can't pick just one! It is very similar to parks and rec! I would definitely recommend this show its a 10/10 and worth your time!
The best show ever! I wish it was still on tv! Every character is hilarious and so realistic! I recommend to anyone who wants to start a series on Netflix, but be warned that you will need time to binge watch it!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos