BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
ARNELL E.
Gallup
I haven't seen the British show upon which this is based, so I'm daring to judge this show by its own merits.
Boy, do I like it. This is the best mockumentary comedy since The Larry Sanders Show. Steve Carell is fantastic, and everything is wonderfully underplayed. I just worry that the show is too intelligent for American audiences, and won't last long as a result.
I'm hoping the network will foster this one like Fox has with Arrested Development, pushing it where it can, not expecting big audiences right off the bat, and allowing it to grow. I doubt if the show will grow beyond a cult hit, but hopefully that will be enough to keep it on the air for at least a few years.
Lindsey L.
This is seriously my favorite show of all time. I have watched it more times than I can count. It is truly a wonderful show with wonderful character development and plot development. Will be a favorite.
Kamryn B.
Dallas
My favorite comedy show! I love it! It shows the real lives and hit with comedy. Some of the comedy is risky and a little harsh. Jim and Pam are the ultimate goal! It’s a must watch and a great binge watch show!
Aubrie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all time favorite show. I have watched every episode a dozen times at least. It never gets old. It's a super funny, sarcastic, moderately dry humor all the characters are equally great and hilarious. Everyone I have introduced to it has fallen in love with it. If your looking for a simple uncomplicated show to just enjoy this is a show for you. It's very satisfying since so many other shows have filthy language and vulgar images and dark story lines. This show is totally the opposite. Something you can watch with your kids in the room.

I do agree though that after Steve Carrell leaves it is not the same. The earlier seasons with Steve are prime!
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
Over the years, I had always seen bits and pieces of The Office, but I never actually sat down and watched it straight through. I think that's the beauty of some of the episodes of this show; you can sit down and watch one episode by itself. However, if you watch the full series, you'll come away with so much money on the storyline level. It's a mockumentary (which is one of my favorite genres), but it's so much more than comedy. There's character arcs and drama. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry (that's cliche, I totally know). I wasn't impressed with the last season, but the final two episodes do make up for it. Go watch it! Now.
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
Another show that I expected to hate, and ended up falling in love with. I was really put off at first with how they did the interview-style filming, but once I got used to it, I was thrilled that it was so different from other shows. I fell in love with the characters, even the ones I disliked at the beginning of the show, I ended up loving them all, which doesn't normally happen. I've watched the series from start to finish 4 times, and my husband has done so even more than that. I thought a show about a paper company would be boring, or at least become boring, but I was really sad when it was over, I would have kept watching it.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows of all time! I didn't understand how funny it was until I was older. The show wasn't the same without Michael but it was still good overall. I would highly recommend this show!
Kelsey B.
Holy crap, this is the best show ever! The humor is just spot on! This is one of those shows that was just casted so perfectly that it truly makes the whole series! From start to finish - I crack up hysterically!
Amanda C.
East Weymouth, MA
Let me start off by saying Rainn Wilson and Steve Carell are two of my all time favorite actors. And every other character in this show is absolutely perfect. Such amazing actors ! It was a sad day with this show ended and I will admit to crying every single time I watch it again on Netflix. It is a perfect mix of happy, funny, sad, frustrating and even boring. Its as if everyone in it was born for the role. Its like watching the real lives of average yet very strange people. Watching the characters grow and develop made me feel like part of the show. If you have not watched i HIGHLY recommend doing so. You WILL NOT regret.
Autumn D.
I LOVE THE OFFICE. This is a classic if I ever saw one. I've watched the entire series at least five times now and I'm sure I'll do it again plenty of times during my lifetime. Theres just so much to love about this show. I'd never known I could love and hate someone so much at the same time until I met Michael. I've never been so embarrassed for a character before and there were so many cringe worthy, hilarious moments! The dynamic between Jim and Dwight alone is enough to keep you coming back for more. There is such a sweet love story as well as commentary on our society that hits home in a funny, relatable way.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?