- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Best show ever! Dry humor, makes you feel like you are friends with everyone in the show, all the actors are phenomenal, there's nothing that compares to this show. I recommend everyone in the world watch it! Lol
I was a late comer to the office starting it way after it went off the air! But I have absolutely fallen in love with this show (and Jim and Pam and Michael). They are a lovable bunch of characters and I wish that I could have worked at Dunder Mifflin (not really)! Perfect show to binge watch.
This show is fantastic! The first few episodes of season one are a little rough to get through but pushing through is worth it! You will get sucked into the storyline and bawl your eyes out during the final season.
When it was on it was one of our favorite comedies. Always had us laughing and had an easy to follow storyline. Also we became very interested in the characters and were disappointed when it ended. Would recommend.
SUCH A FUNNY SHOW!! I LOVE WATCHING IT SO MUCH!! Fun to watch with family or friends!!! It is hilarious! The acting is amazing and makes it seem like it's not scripted. Highly recommend, one of my favorite shows
Best show! I was totally against trying the show and now that I have seen it I am sad that it is over! I have watched the entire series's grouch at least three times. It is so funny and relatable and written so well!!
Very excellent series, I am sorry to know it is done and buried (please no reunions). Although I have never liked the Pam cheating storyline, it's always a nice show when you're snowed in, like a visual comfort food. The Office really translated into a hilarious heartwarming series in America.
One of the best shows I've ever seen. So so funny. The actors are great I couldn't see anyone else fitting the roles they have. I have too many favorite scenes to share. You definitely need to binge watch ASAP!!
I watched this a few times and I would have to say that it is extremely funny! I love the guy in glasses. He seriously cracks me up all the time! I would definitely recommend this if you need a few laughs! IT'S A MUST WATCH! Now that I've seen this I think I'm going to watch it right now, LOL.
One of the best comedies of all time. The cast is great! Perfect blend of comedy and relatable human moments. After starting an office job this show became much more relatable! I watch this show over and over again
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos