BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Devika P.
This is by far the funniest, most exciting show I have ever watched. I love Michael, Jim, and Dwight. Especially the scenes with Jim and Dwight fighting. Amazing actors. Amazing acting. Parks & Rec also has the same kind of humour too. I would DEFINITELY watch this show. It makes me laugh so much!
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
One of the greatest shows of all time. Michael Scott is your go-to problematic fave. Every time I'm in a bad mood, I turn on The Office because I know it'll make me laugh. Plus, Pam and Jim are my favorite television couple. The dry humor and the lack of a fourth wall makes this show a must-watch.
Josh S.
Honolulu, HI
The office is the most relateable show of all time. I have watched all nine seasons at least three times each, and after each time I find it funnier and funnier noticing more subtle corks of the show. Everyone who has ever worked in an office can relate to this show or at least one person on the show.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a TV Classic at this point. Everyone has heard of it and pretty much everyone loves it! It's a funny show with great actors! However, the later seasons are not quite as good as the earlier ones, so be warned!
Sarah H.
The Office is easily one of my most favorite sitcom of all time. The writing is brilliant, the acting is brilliant. Steve Carell makes the show along with some wonderful co-stars like John Krasinski and Rainn Wilson.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So funny. It took me a while to get into this show, but once you watch about half of the first season, you're permanently hooked! My sister and I watch reruns all the time and still laugh just as hard, if not harder!
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wonderful show. Hilarious and sarcastic. Witty and realistic. I love the scene where Pam and Jim find out she's pregnant. Fantastic actors, and it reminds me of parks and recreation. Definitely a recommend to others.
Devon D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is good for a binge night. It's hilarious and I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. It can get crass at times but overall it really is a great show. I think it's great for people with a good sense of humor.
Tina A.
The Office is a show I will come back to time and time again. I have rewatched the entire series several times the plot and the characters never get old. The relationship between Pam and Jim is a particular strong point of the show- their chemistry and acting prowess take the show to the next level.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
Literally one of MY FAVORITE SHOWS! It is always so funny and I watch it all the time. It is perfect when I need a good laugh. My favorite scene is when Michael Scott teaches CPR. It is similar to Parks and Recreation but provides a different sense of humor!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?