BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI
My entire family absolutely loves watching the office we've watched not only the American version but the UK version we find the American version to be a little bit more family-friendly my kids absolutely can not go a night without watching it we have solutely love Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute
Corina C.
A show nobody needs. I turned it on when it is too quiet at home and it runs in the background.
I really dislike the camera work.
Dialogues are pretty boring, sometimes pretty absurd and strange which gives it some sort of funniness.
Most pf the time I have better things to do than watching this show.
Katelynn L.
I absolutely love this show! It is just so funny and I would recommend it to anyone just looking for a tv show to have a good laugh. Personally I love humorous tv shows so this show is definitely a favorite of mine.
Christina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching the Office when I have the time. This show can always bring out a good laugh and is super addicting. I love the style of acting and the actors used to portray the characters, it is a must watch for me.
Alex N.
Newburgh, NY
This show is super hilarious and witty. I can't watch too much just because I feel like the skits can get a little repetitive but the acting is superb. Overall it's a great show but it's not something I pine to watch.
Jasmin R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is extremely hilarious. Right from the start it's spontaneous and keeps you laughing. It has its somber moments though. Steve Carrell does a great Michael Scott, seriously cannot picture anyone else playing him.
Timera J.
Central, SC
The office is so funny i can't stop watching it! Others in my house think I'm crazy and that it's a little odd and boring but it makes my day and i wish there were more seasons coming out in the near future. The office is a really good show to keep you entertained if you have a huge sense of humor.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Need a laugh watch this! This is a hilarious show that I love to watch when I get home from work. The actors are amazing with there sense of humor. I have to say comedy always gets to me. This is a much watch series !
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever ! I can watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. The characters are so great and it's a show that was well casted. There are so many memorable moments and quotes that I will never forget
Victoria C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows is very funny very funny I have watched it over and over because it's good and I would love to cast the cast of Perfect and I'm kind of sad that the show's over but it was really good.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?