- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My husband and I watch this all the time! It has unique and witty humor that has us constantly laughing. I love all the characters! The only downside is that sometimes it can be over the line but it is a must watch!
I have watched the office over and over again with my friends and it will always be one of my most favorite shows with my most favorite characters, everyone needs to watch the office because it is absolutely hilarious
This show is hilarious!! It will make you laugh, cry etc. Everyone has their funny moments and you cannot help but ship JAM! Although Steve Carell is the main character, I found Rain Wilson's Character "Dwight" to be my favorite. Give this show a watch on Netflix. I promise you will binge til the end.
The BEST show for dry, sarcastic humor. Definitely can appreciate all of the thought that goes into making this show almost unbearably fun to watch. I had to watch the entire series through more than once, but now on my third run of binge watching, I have but one word to describe this series: genius.
This show is the gift that keeps on giving. If you are a fan of dry and situational humor you will love this series. It follows the life of an average paper company in a small town but the one-liners, crazy antics and character development keep you watching more. It's similar to Parks and Recreation, who basically got their idea from this show.
This has become my favorite show to arch and rewatch on Netflix. I've watched the entire series about 2 or 3 times. Every single character is hilarious. This is a great cast of talented actors and is def a must watch!
One of the best shows on TV. I have seen every episode multiple times and counting. The later seasons, without Michael, are not as good as the earlier seasons. I could watch this show over and over - it's hilarious.
love the office and how they very successfully break the forth wall!! Very funny show with characters you will love . Such a blend of personalities to create an amazing , hilarious show . Also pretty family friendly !
Wow, where to start... When I first started this show, I had no idea how deeply I would enjoy it. The actors are what makes the show great. All of the character are so lovable and memorable. I wished I would have watched it sooner!
Great and very entertaining show! Love scenes with Dwight and Michael. Similar to the Middle and Modern Family. Love Michael Scott, and the other actors do amazing as well. I have already reccom ended others to watch.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos