BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Timera J.
Central, SC
The office is so funny i can't stop watching it! Others in my house think I'm crazy and that it's a little odd and boring but it makes my day and i wish there were more seasons coming out in the near future. The office is a really good show to keep you entertained if you have a huge sense of humor.
Jasmin R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is extremely hilarious. Right from the start it's spontaneous and keeps you laughing. It has its somber moments though. Steve Carrell does a great Michael Scott, seriously cannot picture anyone else playing him.
Lynda T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Office is one of the best shows out there. It is funny, thoughtful, heartwarming, and just plain awesome! You immediately feel drawn to these characters, even the annoying ones have a certain charm about them. A mark of a good show is its ending, and the ending to The Office is well worth watching.
Amber F.
This is simply the most hilarious show ever. I turn to it when I've been having a bad day knowing it will soon turn my frown upside down. They could t have picked a better staff. I highly recommend the office to everyone.
Cheyenne M.
Birmingham, AL
One of my favorite shows!! Absolutely LOVE it! I fall in love with each character over and over again EVERYTIME a new episode starts!! When I'm in a sad mood or upset I can always go to The Office to make me smile! :)
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
I love the Office, I still watch the reruns on television because Rain Wilson is hilarious. Steve Carnell is fantastic in this show and I love the story line. The show is so funny the office antics are so realistic. The show is lighthearted and a great show to watch when you need a little pick me up!
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
This is one of my favorite shows. I started watching this after Parks and Recreation ended. Its a similar show. You fall in live with each of the characters. They have such different personalities. Whenever I'm down I just go on Netflix and watch my favorite episode and I almost pee my pants laughing.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a TV Classic at this point. Everyone has heard of it and pretty much everyone loves it! It's a funny show with great actors! However, the later seasons are not quite as good as the earlier ones, so be warned!
Alexis L.
Victorville, CA
I LOVE THE OFFICE! It is so awkward but yet funny! I like how it is completely different each episode and I love how Jim and Pam! If you haven't seen it WHAT ARE TOU DOING!!! Go watch it! I always re watch the series
Katie K.
Appleton , WI
Best show! I could watch it over and over. If you like comedy that isn't too in your face (yet hilarious!) check this out! I love all of the subtle references and jokes. Honestly one of my favorites -- a must watch!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?