BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tera B.
Center Line, MI
One of my all time favorite shows! I still watch episodes about 3/7 nights a week! HYSTERICAL! Jim and Pam are the cutest. Micheal Scott is HILARIOS! Dwight is a weirdo but so funny the show would be incomplete without him. Toby is a character in the show but also the director in real life. Hes a genius!
Jenny C.
This show by far one of my favorites I've watched all the seasons and I still can't get enough of The Office, for some reason you don't catch all of the background commotions the first time you watch but by your second rerun you'll catch cuite a lot of things that weren't noticed the first timed watched
Maggie N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great show when you're looking to binge watch/multi task. I stream this show for hours while I do things around the house. Its very well cast and each episode has something new to offer. Similar style as parks and rec.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so freaking funny. I binge watched it on Netflix and I wish there were more seasons to watch. It's one of my favorites. I still quote "Nice stroke Pam" all the time. Man, Dwight was one interesting character.
Laura L.
Lowell, MA
It's just a classic, well-writtenshow. Some seasons were better than others, & it couldn't sustain without Steve Carell. Still, I re-watched the entire series again recently & appreciated it even more. Totally recommend.
Ellen N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have watched every season of The Office and still enjoy watching repeats when it's on! The quirky humor and character development make it a crowd pleaser! Steve Carell is hilarious. Definitely recommend it to anyone. It's such an easy show to put on and watch no matter what season or episode it might be.
Erin B.
Springfield , MA
So sad this shows over! Michael Scott is an absolute legend! This show is stupid, funny and it just doesn't get old. Dwight schrute is quite the character too. If you're looking for a laugh definitely watch the office.
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
This is and always will be my favorite show. There is nothing else like it l, it's totally unique and hilarious. Love getting to see relationships form. Steve Carrell is phenomenal, a must watch for absolutely everyone.
Hannah B.
California, MO
I love The Office! It is one my favorite TV series. It is similar to Parks and Recreation and Community. The acting is spot on, and the viewer is able to connect with the actors so well. I consider it a must watch series!
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
I could go on forever about this show. This is my favorite TV series of all time. It's similar to Modern Family or Parks and Rec and you won't be able to stop laughing for the entire series. The acting is amazing and the scenes are memorable. I've watched this series through 3 times, that's how good it is.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?