BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The problem for me was some little things.having worked in various offices I can tell you Americans don't act so mousy or reserved and nervous as shown on the American version.
it may seem right how English people are but not Americans. also, sometimes a boss sets the tone for an office. and seeing how he is such a clown, it baffles me how people would be so reserved in his office.
there were some bright spots, but the British version was so good that its hard for me to get over it and accept this version even though I am American and want to like it. I will give it a shot though.I need to find a good series to watch and seeing as I thought the original office ended way too soon, cripes after only 2 seasons??come on!
Brittany V.
Hamden, CT
This show really got me in the feels. While I watched the show when it was still on TV when I was younger, I didn't truly quite understand it. Thankfully for Netflix, I have been blessed with the opportunity to watch the show 10 times completely. This show hits me in the feels with a roller coaster of emotions and its one of the only shows where I've had to literally pause and stop watching for the night because I didn't know if I would be able to handle certain scenes! I cried so much during the finale and when Michael left and Jim and Pam's first real fight oh my god this show basically destroyed me and for that I am forever thankful because it destroyed me and ruined my emotions in a good way god bless the office
McKenna P.
Licking, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hilarious. It is chock full of funny actors/comedians and every episode is a wild ride. Almost every episode will have you in tears from laughter and you will always be wondering what will happen next
Jordan M.
This is probably my favorite TV show. It’s so funny. Lots of great actors and diversity in characters. I love the dry humor: Dwight cracks me up. If you haven’t watched this show yet, you need to! It’s on Netflix!
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was already a huge fan of the British version before watching the US version. It's hilarious and what makes it so good is that each character is a slightly more neurotic version of people from your own office.
Jennifer S.
I guess I don't get British humor as much, but I watched this version of The Office as well as the original British version and I liked this one so much better. Steve Carell was the heart and soul of this show, and his character Michael will forever be one of my favorite television characters of all time. When he left, the show wasn't really the same and I stopped watching regularly. I caught up after the show ended, but the earlier seasons are definitely the best. Each character had their own distinct personality that made them unique and hilarious in their own way. And who doesn't love Jim and Pam's love story? This was such a great show, not as great towards the end but still entertaining and worth watching.
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Great show! I had never think to watch it until recently and I really like it. Dwight is my favorite along with a couple others. I haven't watched all the way through but from what I've seen I really like it
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
Hilarious, best 30 minute comedy show ever produced and I say this knowing there is stiff competition out there. Each character is their own true personality, starting with Michael Scott, the dumb yet lovable boss, going all the way to Dwight Shrute, the sometimes strange, always prepared paper salesman. The relationships they all share with one another is what makes the show what it is; a breath of fresh air in a world polluted with television shows filled with stars who have no connection or chemistry. You will laugh, cry, hope, and cheer right along with the characters. It is a clutch-your-belly-because-you're-laughing-so-hard type of comedy. It's on Netflix. Binge watch it. Right now.
Emilie O.
This is a crappy show. I was really disappointed. I’m a really big Friends fan and this just sucks. It has no storyline and all it is is grown people running around an office acting immature. I was super disappointed with this.
Racquel J.
Gainesville, GA
The show is soooooo funny!!! The humor is bit different, but is keeps you entertained, The actor are great, I love to watch this show my off days. Micheal Scot is my favorite. He is dumb funny. I wish this show was still going on. I will recommend.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?