BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
This show makes you laugh uncontrollably. The sarcastic comments and pranks that are pulled keep the show entirely entertaining. While the romance between coworkers Pam and Jim just keeps you hooked and asking for more.
Corina C.
A show nobody needs. I turned it on when it is too quiet at home and it runs in the background.
I really dislike the camera work.
Dialogues are pretty boring, sometimes pretty absurd and strange which gives it some sort of funniness.
Most pf the time I have better things to do than watching this show.
Katelynn L.
I absolutely love this show! It is just so funny and I would recommend it to anyone just looking for a tv show to have a good laugh. Personally I love humorous tv shows so this show is definitely a favorite of mine.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Need a laugh watch this! This is a hilarious show that I love to watch when I get home from work. The actors are amazing with there sense of humor. I have to say comedy always gets to me. This is a much watch series !
Ana Maria C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could watch this show over and over again. It never stops being funny and the last episode makes the departure of michael Scott a little less of a downer in the seasons after he's gone. The characters are lovable and relatable.
Sierra O.
Buckley, MI
Hilarious!!!! Dwight is just a hilarious actor. All of the actors are amazing in this comedy. I just love the whole entire series so much. Such a unique one of a kind must watch TV series! Also available on Netflix!
Alex N.
Newburgh, NY
This show is super hilarious and witty. I can't watch too much just because I feel like the skits can get a little repetitive but the acting is superb. Overall it's a great show but it's not something I pine to watch.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am OBSESSED with this show! I can't watch it enough! If there is nothing else on tv, I'm always watching this on Netflix, over and over again! The sarcasm is exactly my personality, must be why I find it so funny!
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
This is one of my favorite shows. I started watching this after Parks and Recreation ended. Its a similar show. You fall in live with each of the characters. They have such different personalities. Whenever I'm down I just go on Netflix and watch my favorite episode and I almost pee my pants laughing.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite show, so well written and hilarious. There's so many relatable characters that you're bound to fall in love with this quirky show. I highly recommend binge-watching as many episodes as possible.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?