- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
It's kind of boring, not funny and very very awkward. I know many people who love this show but I don't. The actors were bad and it's completely different from other series. I don't have any favorite scenes and it is not watchable if you like comedy since the comedy in this show is awkward and off key.
This is my number 1, all time FAVORITE show. some people say it starts out sorta boring but personally, I disagree. you'll love the characters (especially Michael Scott and Dwight schrute) WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!!! so great
One of the best shows ever created! I love the unique characters and silly, simple plots. Michael Scott is pure genius in this. It's one of the Netflix shows you watch a season at a time, not just an episode at a time!
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE FUNNIEST SHOWS IVE EVER SEEN. I love watching it with my boyfriend or with my family/brothers. Great comedy and the actors play every character perfectly (perfect casting). Everyone should watch!!
One of my all time favorite shows! I still watch episodes about 3/7 nights a week! HYSTERICAL! Jim and Pam are the cutest. Micheal Scott is HILARIOS! Dwight is a weirdo but so funny the show would be incomplete without him. Toby is a character in the show but also the director in real life. Hes a genius!
My favorite show of all time. I can't even begin to express my love for this show. So witty and hilarious but also pulls at your heartstrings. I've rewatched it so many times and it never gets old. A definite must watch.
This is by far the funniest show I've ever seen. It never gets old. I've watched the entire show multiple times through and still think it's just as hilarious as the first time. The dry humor is awesome and the silly cast makes it even better. They couldn't have picked better actors for each character.
The Office is in my top 3 list of shows I love to watch when I'm high. Such a dry sense of humor, which is what I love.. I literally almost pee myself every time. Sorry for the boldness. Take 30 min and sit down to enjoy.
This is one of my favorite shows. I have watched this series through probably... 10 times? It's great to have on in the background when you are around the house. You can pop in at any moment, and something is going to make your laugh. The early seasons are obviously better, but they are all worth a watch.
Love this show! Sad it is no longer on, but it was time to go. The actors were very believable and though it was scripted they all had a natural chemistry. It's a must watch! If you like this check out parks and rec as well!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos