- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. It's just so funny! You have a chance to get connected with the characters because there are so many episodes to watch. My favorite episode is --- I have so many favorites! LOL
I've seen this series all the way though multiple times, and I got to the point where I know most of the episodes by heart but somehow I can't get tired of watching it. The banter and storyline are unlike anything else.
This TV series is great. I was a bit skeptical to watch at first because it typically isn't the type of romantic comedy show I like, but I did enjoy it. the last couple of seasons were Okay but overall I enjoyed the show
The best show I have ever seen on Netflix. It makes me genuinely sad that it has ended. I re-watches the series from beginning to end twice. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and every thing in between! Go watch it!
Love, love, love this series. All the characters are so interesting - I'm a huge fan of Dwight and Michael. Great family series - there's no violence or sexual scenes. Absolutely recommend to everybody!
The Office is probably the funniest, most sarcastic show I have ever watched. There is no way I could possibly name all of my favorite jokes from it. The cast is absolutely fantastic and they go so well together. This is a must-watch. I would recommend this show to anyone who is looking for a good laugh.
The Office is a classic, one of the best shows that was on television. My favorite scene was Jim and Pam's wedding, but there are many to choose from! Steve Carrell is a comic genius and absolutely makes the show. You should watch this a second time on Netflix if it has been a while since you've watched.
Love this show! I binged watched this show about 2 years ago. It's one of the best comedy's to ever hit television! If I ever just want a good laugh I go watch any episode on Netflix because every episode is so hilarious!
This is my favorite show on Netflix. It is mindless and hilarious. The references are genius and each episode makes me laugh a little more. The first season is a little dry, but after that season, it continues to get better. If you are looking for a mindless show to make you laugh, this is your answer!
This show is so stinking hilarious they have me wanting more at the end of each episode. Michael Scott is hilarious and it beats any other show that's similar. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new tv show
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos