BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best show of all time. There is romance, drama, scandal and it's hilarious. Great acting - you want to be a part of their lives. Dwight & Jims rivalry is the best! And Michael is the boss that you love to make fun of! It's just the best!!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Well I just love this show. I don't even know where to begin. It's funny, it's awkward, it's romantic. The characters are great. You get attached to them pretty easily, especially if you start at the beginning rather than in a later season. My favorite comedy!
Misty L.
The office consists of dunder muffling paper company with Steve Carroll. It has your typical office staff with ego clashes, romances, and lots of inappropriate behavior. Full of comedy. Definitely recommend watching it!
Celine K.
Raleigh, NC
THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS. It's so strange and workplace funny. It's just everyday things that they spin off to be hilarious. The cast is amazing and funny. I've actually only watched season but I definitely plan on continuing onto season two.
Steph H.
Love this show! Sad it is no longer on, but it was time to go. The actors were very believable and though it was scripted they all had a natural chemistry. It's a must watch! If you like this check out parks and rec as well!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
A classic comedy. It was sad once Michael Scott left but was still hysterical. My favorite character, Jim, was so lovable and you couldn't help but cheer him and Pam on as they fell in love. Totally Netflix binge worthy!
Elizabeth M.
An overall great show. I knocked a star off because it really deteriorated in quality once Steve Carrell left the show, but the first seven seasons are consistently hilarious and heartwarming. I still find myself rewatching episodes from time to time and finding that the jokes still hold up years later.
Dipti R.
Hicksville, NY
Absolutely LOVE this show!
I have seen the reruns countless times and i always go back to view random episodes every now and then as they're the best pick-me-ups!
Steve Carell's character Michael Scott is is brilliantly written and there's nobody else who could've done justice to the role! LOVE LOVE LOVE
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
I live quote this show in my life. this show is AMAZING. its like parks and rec in a mockumentary and the uplifting spirit in this show will make you die laughing then resurrect you. this show had character growth and boatloads of humor so that i cant even pick a favorite scene. i want to marry this show
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Love love love this show! It's hilarious! I miss it terribly! Reminded me of my time in an office setting. Easy to relate to the characters & become emotionally invested in their storylines. Loved the Pam & Jim storyline!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?