BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Maggie N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great show when you're looking to binge watch/multi task. I stream this show for hours while I do things around the house. Its very well cast and each episode has something new to offer. Similar style as parks and rec.
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD
I can watch this again and again. The jokes don't get old and I can watch it and the jokes are still funny. The best part is that you can find new small jokes that you never realized even after watching an episode before.
Laura L.
Lowell, MA
It's just a classic, well-writtenshow. Some seasons were better than others, & it couldn't sustain without Steve Carell. Still, I re-watched the entire series again recently & appreciated it even more. Totally recommend.
Nataly G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show I have ever seen on Netflix. It makes me genuinely sad that it has ended. I re-watches the series from beginning to end twice. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and every thing in between! Go watch it!
Ellen N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have watched every season of The Office and still enjoy watching repeats when it's on! The quirky humor and character development make it a crowd pleaser! Steve Carell is hilarious. Definitely recommend it to anyone. It's such an easy show to put on and watch no matter what season or episode it might be.
Ashleigh D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How could anyone not like The Office?! I've watched the entire series at least 3 times through. The actors and the writing are hilarious. I often go back and watch favorite episodes when I need a laugh, it never gets old!
Erin B.
Springfield, MA
So sad this shows over! Michael Scott is an absolute legend! This show is stupid, funny and it just doesn't get old. Dwight schrute is quite the character too. If you're looking for a laugh definitely watch the office.
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH
I have rematches this entire series 3 times now and it never gets old! Even my baby boomer father (surprisingly) loves it! The actors are unparalleled & the concept is fantastic. So glad they decided to do a US version!
Kate S.
Hilarious and heartwarming! Michael Scott is so goofy but so lovable! I miss this show so much. The sweet love story of Pam and Jim I will never forget! Mindy kaling is hilarious in it. If this came back I'd watch again!
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
A classic comedy. It was sad once Michael Scott left but was still hysterical. My favorite character, Jim, was so lovable and you couldn't help but cheer him and Pam on as they fell in love. Totally Netflix binge worthy!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?