- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hands down the most timeless, hilarious show I have ever seen. The only show that I feel I could watch over and over again and not tire of it... It only gets funnier. The characters are so consistent and well-developed, that you feel like a part of their lives and hate to see the last show. A must see.
The Office is in my top 3 list of shows I love to watch when I'm high. Such a dry sense of humor, which is what I love.. I literally almost pee myself every time. Sorry for the boldness. Take 30 min and sit down to enjoy.
One of the best shows ever created! I love the unique characters and silly, simple plots. Michael Scott is pure genius in this. It's one of the Netflix shows you watch a season at a time, not just an episode at a time!
The office consists of dunder muffling paper company with Steve Carroll. It has your typical office staff with ego clashes, romances, and lots of inappropriate behavior. Full of comedy. Definitely recommend watching it!
If you like to laugh, here's a show for you. It may take a few episodes to enjoy the humor but you'll soon fall in love with the characters. The characters interact in the workplace but there's a hint of romance! Things can get pretty awkward, in an endearing way.
One of the best shows ever made. The casting and writing is so great. You get attached to the characters as they develop over the years. This show has some of the funniest and heartwarming moments of television history
This is the best tv show ever! We watch this primarily on Netflix, but when you buy the DVD copies you get access to extra bonus footage like deleted scenes and extended episodes! This series is my go to tv show, always!
Hilarious! So simple, funny, smart and entertaining. The show kind of went down hill when Michael left but Dwight and Jim kept it going. You can find similarities with Parks and Recreation but it's definitely it's own.
The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. It's just so funny! You have a chance to get connected with the characters because there are so many episodes to watch. My favorite episode is --- I have so many favorites! LOL
I absolutely love this show!!!! The story is perfect and the cast is amazing!!! I love Michael Scott's character and the dynamic of everyone in the office! I hate that it's all over but j still re-watch all the seasons!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos