- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Amazing show. Other than Breaking Bad, the only show I've seen all the way though. The chracters grow on you and you become so attached to their stories that it's extremely sad once you reach the final episode. Must watch.
If you haven't watched the office by now you don't know what you're missing. This show is a spearhead of a brand new, smart kind of comedy that is so hysterically relatable you'll have the whole series watched in a couple weeks.
One of the greatest sitcoms ever. If you love cringe, you will love the office. All the characters are fantastic, brilliant and hilarious. Smart, cheeky, and even heart-felt. The chemistry between the characters is amazing and anyone who has ever worked in an office will immediately recognize a few stereotypes.
One of the best sitcoms in this generation. Humor is innocent, yet hilarious. Any scene with Dwight or Jim is perfectly done and Michael Scott is one of the best characters ever. Season lost it's touch towards the end, but still had funny one-liners.
I think this is the only series that I have ever become truly emotionally invested in. It's hilarious (perfect for those that love Parks and Recreation), but it also has an emotional depth that really appeals to me. I could not recommend another TV series more.
I'm currently on season 6 and as the seasons progress, so do the laughs! All of the actors are so talented, specially Jim, I've never seen anyone like him! Very unique and very entertaining! A great family show for everyone!
Everything about this show is perfect.I have seen the entirety of the show through at least 3 times,and every time I am glad I did it. If you like some cheap laughs and sarcastic humor, this is the show for you. It is defnintely my favorite show and I would recommend that every single person give it a chance.
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I have watched all of the seasons from beginning to end multiple times and I always put it on when I'm just putsing around doing stuff in my room. It is HILARIOUS you will not regret watching it.
I love The Office. It is my favorite tv comedy. I never knew about the show while it was on TV,but i really got into when it was released on Netflix. I have watched it about 10 times start to finish and I never get bored. It is a must watch for everybody. The comedy is good, and the story line is even better.
This is the best show of all time. There is romance, drama, scandal and it's hilarious. Great acting - you want to be a part of their lives. Dwight & Jims rivalry is the best! And Michael is the boss that you love to make fun of! It's just the best!!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos