BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
S D.
If you want to laugh, cry and feel a range of emotions this is the show! Such a great cast, such a great storyline. Have watched it through and through 2 times and whenever it's on as a rerun. Much better than the British version (not a fan of the British humor) and you fall in love with all the characters!
Paige C.
Linden, NJ
Watch. This. Show. This show has everything from hilarity to drama. I have seen every episode three times and I am about to watch it again!

Just remember people...

"Today, smoking's going to save lives." - Dwight K. Schrute
Where do I begin!!! This is one of my all-time favorite shows. The actors really step into the minds of their characters. The jokes aren't too crude and it really shows us the best of television. I love coming home from work, snuggling under the blankets and watching several episodes. Definitely a must watch!
Jenna K.
My family LOVES the office. We can watch it on repeat and it never gets old. We love the witty comebacks and the ridiculous scenarios they always end up in. We constantly reference The Office in everyday life. Must watch!!
Danny O.
So funny! At first i was not sure what to expect, a show about an office seems boring right ? Wrong! The characters in this show are beyond hilarious, and the plot is interesting. I have watch every season now. Watch this !
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ok, this show is the best of all time! There is not a day that passes by that I don't have it on my TV even if it is in the background while I make food. All the actors were amazing and I fell in love with so many of them!
Uma K.
Marlboro, NJ
There was a time when I wanted to watch The Office over and over. I could relate to some of the characters at my work and also discuss the show with my colleague at work. Steve Carell was the best! Also loved the love story between Jim and Pam. I think it's a great watch and I was a little sad when it ended!
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
This show is absolutely fantastic, but really lost its charm when Steve Carrell left. The rest of the cast was great and everyone had wonderful chemistry but it just wasn't the same. Of course, Jim and Pam were my favorite
Raven F.
I love the office and it is a guaranteed laugh! I don't think I've ever watched a single episode and didn't laugh. I recommend this to anyone who wants to watch some pure comedy that will get you and your buddies laughing!
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
My husband and I have started this season from the beginning (again) and it's just so good. We laugh every night, and last night so much we cried. If you liked Parks and Recreation you will LOVE this show. Highly recommend.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?