- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My favorite TV show of all time! I have watched this show so many times I've memorised all my favorite episodes. If you love dry and uncomfortable humour this shoo is for you! A loveable and relatable show that never gets old.
This show is absolutely fantastic, but really lost its charm when Steve Carrell left. The rest of the cast was great and everyone had wonderful chemistry but it just wasn't the same. Of course, Jim and Pam were my favorite
What a funny show at first I couldn't stand Michael but I'm glad I kept watching I have watched this show over 3 times and I can't stop lol I find Jim and Pam to be such a cute couple but my favorite character is DWIGHT!!!
My family LOVES the office. We can watch it on repeat and it never gets old. We love the witty comebacks and the ridiculous scenarios they always end up in. We constantly reference The Office in everyday life. Must watch!!
If you've ever worked in an office, you won't be able to resist this show. I watched every episode on Netflix in less than 2 months because it is so addictive. You can watch one episode out of order and still enjoy the show.
I'm currently on season 6 and as the seasons progress, so do the laughs! All of the actors are so talented, specially Jim, I've never seen anyone like him! Very unique and very entertaining! A great family show for everyone!
We are from the area that this show is based on so we always find it fun and interesting to see how they use or discuss local items/restaurants in the area! This is a good silly show that will provide you with a good laugh!
This is a show that my husband and I have watched over and over again. We usually have it playing while we fall asleep. You really connect with the characters and you fall in love with them. You'll cry and laugh with them.
If you enjoy watching a show where if you know the characters and pick up on a random episode and know whats going on, this is a great show. While being hilarious it does sometimes pull on your heart strings once you become invested in the characters lives. I've re-watched it multiple times and love the actors.
If you haven't watched the office by now you don't know what you're missing. This show is a spearhead of a brand new, smart kind of comedy that is so hysterically relatable you'll have the whole series watched in a couple weeks.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos