- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I liked the Office when it first premiered and even through season five. I was caught up in the cast and invested in the show. Later, however, the show began to kind of be repetative and made me not want to watch as much. I still have to finish it and plan on this on netflix I will just be watching on my spare time.
This show is right up my alley. It's one of the few shows my husband and I both agree on. It's always funny and easy to jump in to whichever episode is on. The actors are amazing at portraying their characters and keeping a straight face! I would definitely suggest watching an episode. I'm sure you'll be hooked!
I love this show!!! It is super funny! One of my favorite scenes is where the other Dundee middling company joins the Scranton branch and Michael shows them orientation videos. I would definitely recommend this show to others.
By far probably my favorite Comedy tv show! I have been watching the Office for around 7 years now. I don't have a favorite character because I love all of them, they each have their funny points. I usually watch the Office on Netflix and thoroughly recommend you watching if you want a funny show because this is hilarious.
Honestly this is my favorite show in the a whole tv-sphere! The office is a great show if you have a very dry sense of humor, and like the idea of them basing a show on such real life incidents! Plus Steve Carrel is the bomb!
I absolutely love this show. My friend recommended it to me a long time ago and I've been watching ever since. The jokes are hilarious and I always come back for more even if I have to rewards the episodes. One of my favorites.
The Office is hilarious. It can on a very rare occasion get slightly redundant but nothing is easier to laugh at while emotionally relate to at the same time. The cinematography is unique but hilarious. Really well done show.
This is one of my absolute favorite shows. It fits my personally to a T. It is very unique. The actors are amazing and you feel like you know them. By favorite scene is when Pam is proposed to in the rain. This is a must watch!
This is one of my favorite shows to put on when I'm doing something else. Episodes are great and totally relatable (especially for someone in an office setting). Never ceases to make me laugh, and even made me cry a few times!
I binge watched The Office a few months ago and laughed during every episode. It's quite difficult not to gain an emotional connection with each of the characters as the seasons progress. I was pretty sad when the show ended.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos