- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Probably my favorite TV series. Can quote every episode and always watch this when I am bored or before bed. Steve carrell is so funny and all the characters are relatable and seem like people you'd know in real life. Must watch
Laugh out loud this show is soooo Ridiculously funny.some of the best actors I've seen in ages play on the shell and I love when they're on other TV or even movies my favorite scene is any that involve Pamela she's my favorite.
The show is unbelievably amazing, every episode is so hilarious & the acting is just as amazing! I couldn't say just one episode or scene was my absolute favorite, everything is so amazing! I would recommend the show to anyone!
This show is the best show ever. I have been watching this show for years with my family. It is everyone's favorite show. I would do anything for these people to come back and do a reunion show. I would recommend this show to anyone and everyone.
The office is sooo funny . At the end of all the seasons I almost cried because it was over . They took your through such an emotional journey . They fell in love , fought , made friendships , got married , had kids , pranked each other , did goofy stuff. It's the perfect show to get your laughing . (Or crying )
I absolutely love this show. My friend recommended it to me a long time ago and I've been watching ever since. The jokes are hilarious and I always come back for more even if I have to rewards the episodes. One of my favorites.
Wow talk about relating to characterize this serious is just so heartwarming you will love it forever the season finale would just make you cry you will laugh you will want to meet everyone and tell them how much you love them
Favorite TV show of all time. The writing is absolutely hilarious. The character are all lovable and relatable. The acting is fantastic. I don't know how they don't break down laughing in every scene. The first couple seasons can be kind of slow but once you get into it you will love and care about each character.
One of my all time favorite television series, and if you haven't watched the bloopers...you are seriously missing out. I love the sense of humor the producers had while creating this and also just how it was set up in general
I watched this television show from beginning to end. And I felt like a character in the show. I actually cried when it ended. I didn't even cry when house ended. I mostly watched for the love interests in the show. They were very realistic.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos