BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Love this show it's so funny and relatable , like it seems realistic. I think it sorta got boring after Michael left (Steve Carrell) but otherwise this show was so funny and so fun. Dwight was a great factor, Jim and Pam were so cute, I think there was so a wide range of personalities within this show.
Kelly M.
My boyfriend had been trying to get me to watch The Office for years. I'm so glad that he finally convinced me. I love all of the characters and they have very funny story lines. I think this has become a classic in comedy series and I know I'll probably rewatch the series many more times.
x x.
x
This is pure comedy. Like the most genius jokes are within this show. If you don’t laugh a ton watching each episode then you probably just don’t have a sense of humor because it’s so hilarious. I watch this with my boyfriend and my friends because we can laugh watching it together.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
My favorite show of all time! This never ceases to make me laugh despite the fact that I’ve watched them all at least 5 times. Love the diversity of characters and humor and I love the heart warming parts to this show too. I recommend this show to everyone! It’s the best!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you like comedy and you haven’t watched this what are you doing! I feel like everyone is obsessed with this show and if you aren’t people think something is wrong with you. Not only is it so incredibly funny, it has amazing character development and a great story!
ℋannah F.
The office is a classic and a must watch... (and rewatch a million times.) I’ve used scenes from The Office sooo many times for school projects just because it’s so easy to use and everyone understands it. I love this show so much and will always love it.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This show is the funniest show you will ever run into! Once Michael left the show though things kinda were as good which is why I took away one star. But the fact that a lot of this stuff was just made up on the spot and they played off one another is amazing! This is a classic and everyone should watch this show sometime in their life! I think it will forever be around.
Jessica L.
This show is straight up the most hilarious show out there. Seriously, so funny. The actors are wonderful together, they are just a hysterical ensemble cast. Definitely recommend to anyone needed a laugh. Best. Show. My all-time favorite.
Allison S.
Everyone really likes The Office. I didn’t find it that funny. I don’t have the same kind of humor as Steve Carell or really of the show in general, so a lot of the parts that were meant to be funny, I didn’t laugh at. I have more of a dry sense of humor.
Vanessa G.
My husband and I adore this show. We were so disappointed when it ended. We live only about 10 minutes from Scranton, PA. It was really cool to here them talking about local places on the show. I really have not been able to find another show that even remotely compares. This show was simply hilarious. I also quite enjoyed the fact that it was funny without being vulgar. Lots of times anymore it seems like comedies aren't really funny, just vulgar.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?