- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The Office is one of my all time favorite TV shows. The characters are so well developed and the episodes are just as laugh-out-loud hilarious event the third time through. The ending of the show still had the ability to make me cry, so it's not all dumb humor. You really develop an attachment to the characters.
One of my faaaaavorite shows! I'm so happy it's on Netflix so I can rewatch the series (which I've done like 3 times already). If you can handle dry humor, then I highly recommend it. You'll also cry during a certain episode!
One of my all time favorite shows. I love the sarcasm and wit. I especially love the private individual conversations with the camera. The cast is well picked. Diverse and interesting. The storyline is great and well written.
This is one of my favorite shows to put on when I'm doing something else. Episodes are great and totally relatable (especially for someone in an office setting). Never ceases to make me laugh, and even made me cry a few times!
That show is absolutely hilarious and amazing. It will keep you laughing all the time. They are great actors and good acting in this television show. I really enjoy watching the office. I absolutely recommend a show for others!
The best comedy out there, and best viewed in long binge-sessions. This show changed the comedy and writing game. Superb dialogue, expertly crafted characters and outrageous situations make you fall in love, and hungry for more.
I love this show! It is dry humor but for me that is the best kind! I love the reality show aspect that it has and the romances that happen within the show are always sweet! This show makes you laugh cry and Awe! Its the best!!!
The office is sooo funny . At the end of all the seasons I almost cried because it was over . They took your through such an emotional journey . They fell in love , fought , made friendships , got married , had kids , pranked each other , did goofy stuff. It's the perfect show to get your laughing . (Or crying )
I love this show. By far the funniest show I've ever watched. It's extremely clever and the humor is relatable to all adult ages. I still laugh about scenes from the show and I haven't seen it in years. Plus the actors are perfect
THIS SHOW IS MY LIFE!! I've watched all seasons about 8 times. This show is the reason me and my boyfriend clicked. Different, great acting, and hilarious. My favorite scene is ALL of them. Love Jim and Pam. EVERYONE must watch
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos