BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Chandler L.
The Office is one of my all time favorite TV shows. The characters are so well developed and the episodes are just as laugh-out-loud hilarious event the third time through. The ending of the show still had the ability to make me cry, so it's not all dumb humor. You really develop an attachment to the characters.
Jenn R.
Sacramento, CA
One of my faaaaavorite shows! I'm so happy it's on Netflix so I can rewatch the series (which I've done like 3 times already). If you can handle dry humor, then I highly recommend it. You'll also cry during a certain episode!
Diana P.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows. I love the sarcasm and wit. I especially love the private individual conversations with the camera. The cast is well picked. Diverse and interesting. The storyline is great and well written.
Caroline P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows to put on when I'm doing something else. Episodes are great and totally relatable (especially for someone in an office setting). Never ceases to make me laugh, and even made me cry a few times!
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
That show is absolutely hilarious and amazing. It will keep you laughing all the time. They are great actors and good acting in this television show. I really enjoy watching the office. I absolutely recommend a show for others!
Francesca P.
Atlanta, GA
The best comedy out there, and best viewed in long binge-sessions. This show changed the comedy and writing game. Superb dialogue, expertly crafted characters and outrageous situations make you fall in love, and hungry for more.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR
I love this show! It is dry humor but for me that is the best kind! I love the reality show aspect that it has and the romances that happen within the show are always sweet! This show makes you laugh cry and Awe! Its the best!!!
faith g.
Cleburne, TX
The office is sooo funny . At the end of all the seasons I almost cried because it was over . They took your through such an emotional journey . They fell in love , fought , made friendships , got married , had kids , pranked each other , did goofy stuff. It's the perfect show to get your laughing . (Or crying )
Adelle M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. By far the funniest show I've ever watched. It's extremely clever and the humor is relatable to all adult ages. I still laugh about scenes from the show and I haven't seen it in years. Plus the actors are perfect
Juliana V.
THIS SHOW IS MY LIFE!! I've watched all seasons about 8 times. This show is the reason me and my boyfriend clicked. Different, great acting, and hilarious. My favorite scene is ALL of them. Love Jim and Pam. EVERYONE must watch
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?