- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of the best Shows I have seen! The humor is so witty, and I enjoy re-watching these episodes countless times! Steve Carell, John Krasinski, and Rainn Wilson really make this show amazing, and I was sad to see the show end!
One of my favorite shows. Love how witty some of the characters are. The conflicts are hilarious, never fail to make me laugh. I used to prefer the UK version of this, but now my opinion has changed. This really is a must watch.
I am currently binge watching this and so far I love it! It's super funny and I can relate to all the characters since I work in an office environment. Great actors and actresses and if you like to laugh you will love this show.
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It only got moderately not as good towards the last 2 seasons. Many other shows are terrible by the end. The writers are fantastic with unique voices. I fell in love with (almost) all the characters. I had to watch the British version all the way through after this one.
Must watch! You will not regret.... One of the best TV shows around. Comparable to friends... But better in my opinion. Whitt, funny, sarcastic. Amazing actors, great script and story line. I watched the whole series until the very end and couldn't get enough. One of the shows you will be so sad that ended! Enjoy!
Favorite TV show of all time. The writing is absolutely hilarious. The character are all lovable and relatable. The acting is fantastic. I don't know how they don't break down laughing in every scene. The first couple seasons can be kind of slow but once you get into it you will love and care about each character.
This show is HILARIOUS! It's the type of comedy that a lot of people would say is stupid but that's what I love about it. A lot of the characters are just ridiculous. The actors in general are extremely clever. If you like shows like SNL, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, you'll love this show. 10 out of 10, would recommend!!
Always enjoyed this show. Started to get a little lame near the end. It was evident they were running out of matieral. But The Office is definitely a classic and one of those shows you can watch over and over. Never gets old!
One of my all time favorite shows. I love the sarcasm and wit. I especially love the private individual conversations with the camera. The cast is well picked. Diverse and interesting. The storyline is great and well written.
One of the funniest TV shows I have ever watched. I watched The Office from start to finish on Netflix. I would recommend this to anyone who loves dry humor. It is witty and funny and the characters are very relatable. I have rematched this series numerous times - I can't get enough and always catch myself quoting!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos