BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
THE BEST SHOW EVER. I could watch this every day until I die and it still wouldn't get old. This show is so comforting to me that I always put it on when I'm in a new place. The characters are stellar and you just can't NOT laugh.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very funny show! An oldie but a goodie. Thinking back to all of the pranks Jim pulled on Dwight is literally making me laugh out loud! If you're ever feeling a bit blue, find an episode of this and get ready to laugh your pants off!
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
The Office is far and away my favorite show. The writing is SUPERB. Even the more "slapstick" characters manage to be witty and fresh - all thanks to the shows excellent writing. This show has more than comedy - Jim and Pam will always be #relationshipgoals and all the characters have a special fuzzy place in my heart.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I LOVE this show. It is absolutely hilarious! It is different than other TV shows with the way they film it. Everyone on there are very good actors, my favorite is Dwight Shrute. If you love laughing I would definitely watch this show!
Alicia E.
How could you not love the office? Its practically a classic. I've rewatched the series multiple times and it only gets funnier. The humor is unique as are the characters. Sometimes it can be a little cringey, but worth the watch
I started watching this show very late,but when I did I instantly became hooked. It's similar to another series I've seen before, but definitely more funny with better actors and almost every scene will have you laughing. It's one of those shows that will have you laughing from beginning to end. Definitely a must see.
Stasya J.
Beaverton, Or
The greatest show ever! Amazing character development, hilarious jokes, keeps things light but still has a steady plot that doesn't get stale. Diverse cast and every character has a distinct personality and role, no Mary Sues here.
Rochelle B.
Just watched the whole series on Netflix and I loved every minute of it! It's so funny, and kind of awkward which just makes it more funny. All of the different romances keep you interested and get you hooked! This show is a classic
Ryann L.
Honestly one of the funniest shows ever made. I think when you have great writing and great acting come together it's hard to go wrong, and even though it got a little less good when Steve Carell left, I still cried at the end :')
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Just watched this tonight, actually. I love this show. It is SO funny. The best seasons are the one with Michael Scott as the boss of Dundee Miflin. It went downhill a bit from there, but not enough to make me stop watching it! Pam and Jim forever!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?