BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Rochelle B.
Just watched the whole series on Netflix and I loved every minute of it! It's so funny, and kind of awkward which just makes it more funny. All of the different romances keep you interested and get you hooked! This show is a classic
Matt M.
Best show I've ever seen. Hands down. Watch all seasons. Even after the BIG THING happens. And you'll know what I'm talking about. A lot of people stopped watching after the BIG THING. But watch until the end and you won't regret.
Lexi T.
Nederland, TX
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! After making it through the first one or two episodes.. You will become hooked!!
It is hilarious!!
One of the few shows that i want to start completely over at the beginning and watch again and again
Taz H.
This show is hilarious! Every single episodes leaves me laughing. This show is similar to Parks & Recreation. My favorite scene is when Jim and Pam get married! This show is definitely a must watch because it's super funny and very entertaining!
Bianca B.
Hilarious! One of he funniest and most engaging shows I've ever seen. I love the characters and their unique relationships with one another. Different from other shows on TV. Steve Carrell is amazingly awkward and makes the show.
Nicole D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite comedies on TV right now. Old and new seasons are great and if you want to laugh then this is your go-to. You need a sense of humor to watch The Office. The characters are hilarious and the producers did a wonderful job.
I started watching this show very late,but when I did I instantly became hooked. It's similar to another series I've seen before, but definitely more funny with better actors and almost every scene will have you laughing. It's one of those shows that will have you laughing from beginning to end. Definitely a must see.
Sara Victoria G.
There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?" -Pamela Beasley Halpert
It is one of the best series I've seen I really recommend that you spend an amazing time seeing it because you can die of laughter.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
The first few seasons were the best (once Michael left, the show took a turn for the worst) but I was pleased with how the last season was written. This show is really what made the way for many other popular sitcoms that followed.
Brittany C.
Lexington , KY
This is mine and my boyfriend's all-time favorite show! We watched it for the first ~9 months of our relationship. The characters are so good, and we love the cast! Definitely an easy watch since each episode is only ~30 minutes.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?