- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love the office. It easy fun and relaxing. You can watch any episode without feeling lost. Love when Pam and Jim make fun of Dwight. It is a must see and it will make you laugh out loud. I would watch it again and again and again
Hilarious! One of he funniest and most engaging shows I've ever seen. I love the characters and their unique relationships with one another. Different from other shows on TV. Steve Carrell is amazingly awkward and makes the show.
Very funny show! An oldie but a goodie. Thinking back to all of the pranks Jim pulled on Dwight is literally making me laugh out loud! If you're ever feeling a bit blue, find an episode of this and get ready to laugh your pants off!
I miss this show!! Bring it back please! My life isn't the same. There are lots of funny shows out there and I watch a lot of them. But nothing will ever fill the void in my heart that The Office has left. At least there's reruns!
There are so many funny moment in this show. As always steve carrell kills it. between mature jokes and less mature jokes, theres a laugh for everyone. The personal relationships in this show just make you feel like they are real people
Honestly, watch at can I say about this show that isn't obvious. It's HILARIOUS! Michael and Dwight and Pam and Phyllis omg I could die I binge watch it on Netflix over and over and still laugh at every episode. It never gets old!!
It is a light hearted show that brings tears to my eyes, sometimes from laughing too hard, but other times by the touching stories within the show. It is a go to show when I am looking for something to fill like 25 minutes of time
I have watched this show twice all the way through. My favorite scene is when Pam and Jim first start talking to each other and they are so awkward. It is a one of a kind show that everyone should watch. You will never stop laughing
Hands down my favorite show of all time. Wonderfully written, with a fantastic cast (Steve Carell is just phenomenal), The Office combines side-splitting humor with sweet and, at times, touching storylines that make it truly classic TV. Every few years, I rewatch the series in its entirety, and it never ever gets old.
The show is so good and it's hilarious. I always stay up late binge watching. Michael Scott is just great and the show is still funny after he leaves. But Dwight is probably my favorite on the show. I recommend watching it for sure.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos