BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I have watched the whole 9 seasons around 15 times. I love Michael Scott so much! "That's what she said!" lol! Jim and Pam are the cutest series couple ever! The last 2 seasons are trash without Steve Carell!
Shannon C.
Amarillo, TX
I can watch this show over and over again and still laugh every time. It is a must watch! I haven't found a comedy that beats it. The characters have the best chemistry that I've seen on TV and that's what makes the show so great.
Tara N.
Austin
The best binge-watching show. The office is hilarious, has a great storyline. The actors are amazing and likable. The Office is a must to watch because if you’ve never seen it, you miss all the jokes and references that go on all around you.
Sam C.
My go-to show when I want to watch something funny. My favorite cold open is the false fire when everyone was running around and Angela is trying to save her cats. It jumped the shark when Micheal left, but overall a wonderful show.
Kristýna B.
This show is perfectly cast and absolutely hilarious. The writers did a fantastic job just slightly exaggerating the types of personalities you often encounter at work. Though the characters are ridiculous they are still believable. The one liners are great.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is stupid funny, but just enough for you to keep coming back for more. I love Michael - he is just so over the top!! You start to love all the characters though. Definitely recommend!!
Alexandria V.
Middle Village
Funniest show ever. It's hysterical and weird. I love mockumentaries, but this one is my favorite. I love Dwight and Stanley so much. I wish the show was still on but I just keep rewatching them. I definitely recommend this show.
Amie G.
Montgomery, TX
THE. BEST!  You should seriously watch this.  I have binged it on Netflix and was not disappointed.  I fell in love with the characters and was invested in the show.  I love the mockumentary feel of it.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
What a simply brilliant, hysterical and addictive show.
As soon as the show starts, you are thrown head-first into these already developed characters that you instantly begin to be fond of.
This show is so relate-able because there is no Evil vs. Good, villains or unrealistic plots and characters. This show feels so real. The actors are your typical "humans" just trying to do their job at work day by day and you get to follow their struggles, frustration, good times and sad moments.

The Office is set up almost like a documentary. They have a camera crew following the employees of a paper company around the office day by day and you begin to feel you're with the employees just by watching. You will root for them to do their best with all the obstacles they all face day in and day out.

Spoiler:
When Steve Carrell leaves the show, it is definitely heart-breaking and leaves you with a different feel for the rest of the show. Nonetheless, the show still is wonderful. You still love the characters that are left.
This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Savannah S.
The Office is great comedy that brings every type of humor. Between the office manager and his cringeworthy comments to the employees with their love interest and personal lives, there's something that will make everyone laugh.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?