- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Just watched this tonight, actually. I love this show. It is SO funny. The best seasons are the one with Michael Scott as the boss of Dundee Miflin. It went downhill a bit from there, but not enough to make me stop watching it! Pam and Jim forever!
By far my absolute favorite show of all time. It's the only show where I genuinely cared about the characters, and it is to this day the only show that had made me cry. I would highly recommend this show to anyone who loves comedy.
The office is not only hilarious, but gives me second hand embarrassment as it feels so real. It is similar to the show Parks and Recreations as it does the filming style like you are watching. It is really good though as it shows this odd work environment and all these different characters. I would recommend watching it!
One of my favorite comedies on TV right now. Old and new seasons are great and if you want to laugh then this is your go-to. You need a sense of humor to watch The Office. The characters are hilarious and the producers did a wonderful job.
One of my all time favorites. It's such a feel good comedy TV show. The characters are off the wall- you really find yourself wishing you worked there! If you love this show, you MUST check out Parks And Recreation. I wish I had started it sooner after finishing The Office. I felt so sad when I had gotten to the last episode.
This is one of my favorite shows! It would be impossible for me to sit through an episode without laughing. It is really great. The acting and the line delivery is on point. The humor isn't for everyone but try it you might love it.
I LOVE this show. It is absolutely hilarious! It is different than other TV shows with the way they film it. Everyone on there are very good actors, my favorite is Dwight Shrute. If you love laughing I would definitely watch this show!
The Office is an amazingly hilarious comedy that makes sure to reel you in and NEVER stops you from laughing out loud. It is so hilarious and the acting and actors are amazing! They are hilarious and each episode is sure to please.
I have watched every single episode at least three times because it is so perfect. Sometimes I wish Michael Scott was my dad....because he is Beyoncé...always.....it is a must watch if you like anything ...at all...that is funny.
Very funny show! An oldie but a goodie. Thinking back to all of the pranks Jim pulled on Dwight is literally making me laugh out loud! If you're ever feeling a bit blue, find an episode of this and get ready to laugh your pants off!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos