- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I don't typically rewatch shows but The Office is too funny not to rewatch! It never fails to keep me entertained and laughing! The first season is a bit slow but it picks up and never stops! I recommend this show to everyone I know!
This is my all time favorite series. Granted it is not for everyone, but if you have the same sense of humor as Steve Carrell, then this is definitely for you. You will learn to love all the actors involved and wish you had an office just like them.
The best sitcom I've ever watched. Great cast, great acting and always a funny moment from Michael Scott or Dwight Schrute. Sad to see it end. A similar show is Parks & Rec, but nothing really beats The Office. A must watch for sure.
THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER! I was introduced to it about 2 years ago and have been hooked since. Very similar to parks and recreation! The actors create a great chemistry that is very believable. You'll fall in love with Jim and Pam.
BEST SHOW EVER!!! Steve Carell is a comedic genius. Everybody on this show does a fantastic job at what they do. I love whenever Jim plays pranks on Dwight and vice-versa. I like how other shows like Parks and Rec are similar and take on the same tactics as this amazing show. If you haven't watched it, then you're missing out.
My favorite show ever! Jim and Pam for life! Hilarious and entertaining I was sad when this show ended. You grow with the characters and learn to love them! Each character is unique and I love the part they each play to make this show great.
Great series, you #mustseethis if you have a good sense of humor, and can find humor past your nose (meaning you will find it funny but it requires thinking.) I highly recommend watching the office series, again, and again, and......
Hilarious! I could definitely watch (and have) this more than once :) It's a classic. Household names, jokes and definitely relatable. My family and I really enjoy The Office and would recommend it if you're thinking about watching it!
I don't think I really need to review this because I'm pretty sure everyone already know its a great show! And if you don't yet then here ya go! Its a must watch comedy TV series. It will make you laugh harder than you ever have before!
By far one of my favorite shows. It's full of great comedy. I love all of the characters and actors/actresses. I love Jim and pan and their relationship. Michael is hilarious. They all work in a paper company and antagonize each other
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos