- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My husband and I recently finished watching The Office series. It is a hilariously relatable show. The characters reminded us of real people we know and real situations we have been in. It is a show we will watch over and over again!
This show is the best show to ever grace television's presence. I lived with these characters as the show aired. I could relate, even though the show took the hilarious situations to the next level. I fell in love with Jim. I wanted to be Pam. If you haven't seen this show, you're missing out. This is my go to show for any mood.
I have never laughed harder than watching episodes of the office. It's a fictional show set up to seem like a documentary that goes through the ups and downs of every day life in the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. The characters grow on you and make you laugh, cry, and hate them at times! Its such a well thought out show its ridiculous!
What not to say about this show! Made me laugh a lot whenever I watched it. The olot is espectacular and the cast is the best. I'm a particular fan of Steve Carrell so I follow his work everywhere. It's a definitely YOU MUST WATCH IT.
I love this show. The characters are hilarious and relatable. The jokes are actually funny and not cheesy. My favorite scene was when one of the guys brought chili to work and dropped the whole pot in the entrance to the office and he slipped all in it. I cried laughing. I recommend to anyone who enjoys a good clean laugh.
I don't typically rewatch shows but The Office is too funny not to rewatch! It never fails to keep me entertained and laughing! The first season is a bit slow but it picks up and never stops! I recommend this show to everyone I know!
Probably my all time favorite show! Every season is hilarious and so easy to watch. You fall in love with the characters and become invested in their relationships. If you haven't watched, you are missing out on the best comedy series!
Hilarious! I could definitely watch (and have) this more than once :) It's a classic. Household names, jokes and definitely relatable. My family and I really enjoy The Office and would recommend it if you're thinking about watching it!
This is one of the all-time funniest comedies from NBC. The first season is weak since it copies the U.K. version. Starting with Season 2, This show gets better and better. I highly recommend watching; it's easy to binge on, for sure.
I've watched this show multiple times on Netflix from beginning to end. It's witty and the humor is sophisticated. It has a great cast of characters, and story line. You really get involved in the casts lives and become one of the gang at Dunder Mifflin.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos