BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite series. Granted it is not for everyone, but if you have the same sense of humor as Steve Carrell, then this is definitely for you. You will learn to love all the actors involved and wish you had an office just like them.
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
The Office is one the most hilarious shows that I have ever seen. Micheal is hilarious! Jim and Pam kept the audience on their toes wondering if they will or won't happen. It is a must watch! Other shows have tried to copy it but haven't been successful. My only complaint is that it seems to decline when Micheal left the show.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
hilarious show with an amazing cast and amazing writers. Comedian Steve Carell is absolutely hilarious as the boss Michael Scott. An oblivious and socially incorrect character who doesn't seem to get that people laugh at him not with him. Great acting!
Manny V.
Michael Scott's crazy antics will keep you laughing throughout all of the cast's adventures - in and out of the office. Dwight's cynicism, Jim's wit, and Stanley's sarcasm are perfect package, guaranteed to deliver an enjoyable time. I would totally recommend this TV show to anyone that likes light-hearted, yet witty humor.
Kortney K.
Perry, OH
THIS. SHOW. IS. HILARIOUS. This is literally the best show. So many memes are made from this show and they are hilarious as well. The characters are awesome and show emotion and are relatable. I love it. It is definitely a must watch!
Madeleine M.
Canyon Lake , TX
This show is absolutely #hilarious and will make you #LOL. The modern spin-off of a typical office is hilarious and a genius idea. This is easily my favorite show and I never get bored of it, even the repeats. This is a number one on my #mustwatch list.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Situation comedy based on the brilliant UK series by Ricky Gervais. Follows a group of coworkers for a number of years for a documentary on their everyday lives and interactions. Hilarious at times, poignant and thoughtful at others.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think I have seen every episode of The Office about 10 times. While this seems excessive, every time I watch an episode, I fall in love a bit again. The episode with the fire alarm is one of the all-time funniest episodes of television.
Christine B.
Love this show. You can't go wrong with Michael Scott's puns. He is the quintessential lovable idiot with a big heart. I am always laughing out loud when I watch this show. I would recommend if you like comedy without a laugh track....
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband and I recently finished watching The Office series. It is a hilariously relatable show. The characters reminded us of real people we know and real situations we have been in. It is a show we will watch over and over again!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?