BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show it is amazing and funny there selection of characters and the roles they play in the show is a really great selection it's a really awesome show and also funny great show to watch when your having a bad day !!!!
Courtney S.
Dallas, TX
Watched the full series and it never gets old! I've seen the same episode multiple times and laugh every time! A must watch for anyone that hasn't seen it. Well worth the watch and it has some very relatable characters from the workplace!
fhdf s.
There is a good chance I become emotionally attached to this show. It is funny, happy, and intriguing all rolled into one. The main characters fall in love and actually stay in love. My favorite episode is when Jim finally proposes to Pam. I just recently finished watching this series and would recommend it to all of my friends.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best shows ever to grace the television. My life is better because I had the office in it. It's something that everyone can relate to. Everyone needs to give it a shot past season one because that's where it finds its stride.
Hillary S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Steven Carrell is so funny as Michael and this role is what made me fall in love with him as an actor. The humor is spot on and the relationships between the employees in the show is so relatable and funny. I'm hard to please with comedies and this one hits the nail on the head every time.
Kristi L.
Perrysburg, oH
This is my favorite show ever. I've watched the season multiple times on Netflix and I never get tired of it. The actors are perfect for the characters that they play. The first few episodes are slow and it may be hard for some people to find it interesting at first but once you get into it, it's hilarious and very well written.
Peyton W.
East Lansing, MI
Where do I even start. This show invented modern comedy. Great actors all across the board. While this show can be so awkward sometimes that it's truly hard to watch, the simplicity of a show being broadcast in an office building is something I'll never get over. This show is one I would recommend to anyone of any age over 13.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite show ever! Jim and Pam for life! Hilarious and entertaining I was sad when this show ended. You grow with the characters and learn to love them! Each character is unique and I love the part they each play to make this show great.
Camila P.
What not to say about this show! Made me laugh a lot whenever I watched it. The olot is espectacular and the cast is the best. I'm a particular fan of Steve Carrell so I follow his work everywhere. It's a definitely YOU MUST WATCH IT.
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
I remember the first time I saw the office I thought it was hilarious!! Then I saw it again and didn't think it was that funny... years later I watch it and I think it's seriously one of the best shows ever made. I still watch it almost everyday!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?