BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Hilarious! If you work at an office you will start secretly naming your coworkers after people in the show. There are many great episodes and is always a great watch on a rainy day. It is one of my favorite shows and will stay that way.
Megan Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The chemistry between all the characters is amazing. The situations in the show are so absurdly hilarious, and yet the show still has so much heart. You'll fall in love with the every single character and you'll be happy you made the trek through the rocky mountains of season 1.
Alicia B.
The office is such a classic show! It is very funny and entertaining you never know what is going to happen. I love just throwing this on in the background of doing chores or when I just want to watch a short show while I eat. Definitely would recommend giving it a shot!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I like the office but I do like other shows better. It grew on me though because at first I didn't like it at all. Some of the characters are really likable though and I will watch because of that. I don't think it's a must watch though.
Abby E.
Wilder, KY
One of, if not THE best sitcom to ever grace television. Insanely funny, amazing writing, incredible acting from everyone, no matter how small or subtle the role. Every scene is hilarious and brings a real life reliability to everything.
Lea G.
Bellmore, NY
The Office is an excellent show with a fun, ecclectic cast. Steve Carrell is a nuanced actor who shines in his role truly underratedly. The first six seasons had all of the best scenes in the series but it lost steam shortly thereafter.
Emily G.
This show is hilarious. Every episode is entertaining and relatable to real life events. It is filmed in a way that isn't typical. It's different from many other shows. The actors are also very talented. This show is definitely worth a watch. It won't disappoint!
Kyle N.
Hackensack, NJ
This is a show that you can put on in the background at a party or with a few friends and get instant laughs. The show has great actors, wonderful writers, and the awkward antics of Michael are almost too perfect.

I would recommend watching even if you only have 20 minutes to watch one episode (if you can even try to watch just 1).
fhdf s.
There is a good chance I become emotionally attached to this show. It is funny, happy, and intriguing all rolled into one. The main characters fall in love and actually stay in love. My favorite episode is when Jim finally proposes to Pam. I just recently finished watching this series and would recommend it to all of my friends.
Zara M.
Hilarious comedy show. I finished all the seasons very quickly. At first the show may seem slow paced, but then the drama comes in and you won't want to stop watching it. Great characters, lots of chemistry on the show. The ending leaves you with a good resolution. I recommend it to all my friends who enjoy puns and simple jokes.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?