BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is funny and easy to watch. Actors are great, although the format needs some getting used to. I enjoy watching this as something light-hearted when I don't feel like delving into the drama of a 45-60-minute-long episode of another show.
Emily G.
This show is hilarious. Every episode is entertaining and relatable to real life events. It is filmed in a way that isn't typical. It's different from many other shows. The actors are also very talented. This show is definitely worth a watch. It won't disappoint!
Meredith M.
I have watched every episode on Netflix twice. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but I am so glad I kept watching. It is very similar to Parks and Rec, but with more characters. Great actors and acting. I would highly recommend.
Kyle N.
Hackensack, NJ
This is a show that you can put on in the background at a party or with a few friends and get instant laughs. The show has great actors, wonderful writers, and the awkward antics of Michael are almost too perfect.

I would recommend watching even if you only have 20 minutes to watch one episode (if you can even try to watch just 1).
Alicia B.
The office is such a classic show! It is very funny and entertaining you never know what is going to happen. I love just throwing this on in the background of doing chores or when I just want to watch a short show while I eat. Definitely would recommend giving it a shot!
Manuela M.
By far my favorite comedy show of ALL time. I got into the hype years late and it was still great. This is one of those shows that you can rewatch over and over without it getting old. Also, Pam and Jim are one of my favorite TV couples!
Zara M.
Hilarious comedy show. I finished all the seasons very quickly. At first the show may seem slow paced, but then the drama comes in and you won't want to stop watching it. Great characters, lots of chemistry on the show. The ending leaves you with a good resolution. I recommend it to all my friends who enjoy puns and simple jokes.
Ashley P.
Dorchester, MA
The best show i have ever seen. jim and pam are goals. the acting is the best. steve carell is incredible, too funny. rainn wilson is amazing. my favorite scene is when jim plays the video for pam. similar to parks and rec. MUST WATCH!!
Trina H.
Elgin, IL
What a great show. I can't say that it showed people you worked with but it still gave the sense of your workplace in the goofiness and camaraderie.

Instead of showing people you love to hate I thought it had people you love to love, in their quirkiness and outrageous behavior. Just a great show, with wonderful, sweet love stories.
Courtney S.
Dallas, TX
Watched the full series and it never gets old! I've seen the same episode multiple times and laugh every time! A must watch for anyone that hasn't seen it. Well worth the watch and it has some very relatable characters from the workplace!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?