BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this show in the beginning. I thought it was not funny after watching the entire show I became hooked and realized that this show was not just a comedy but also had a good story plot behind it that caught my attention.
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Until recently I had not watched this show in it's entirety or in sequential order. It took a couple episodes for me to get into it, but then I was hooked. Jim and Pam are so cute and watching their relationship grow was my favorite part.
Hillary S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Steven Carrell is so funny as Michael and this role is what made me fall in love with him as an actor. The humor is spot on and the relationships between the employees in the show is so relatable and funny. I'm hard to please with comedies and this one hits the nail on the head every time.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
Great show I've rewatched the whole series, certain characters really grow on you and you feel for them and other characters you wish you could tell them to stop being so dumb and just realize it's working out better for you. Overall heart warming, funny and a little introspective if your stuck in a job like they are for years.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is funny and easy to watch. Actors are great, although the format needs some getting used to. I enjoy watching this as something light-hearted when I don't feel like delving into the drama of a 45-60-minute-long episode of another show.
Meredith M.
I have watched every episode on Netflix twice. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but I am so glad I kept watching. It is very similar to Parks and Rec, but with more characters. Great actors and acting. I would highly recommend.
Madeline G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The Office is my favorite show I have ever seen! I have watched every episode. I don't think the office is similar to other shows and that is what makes it so great. The acting in this show are amazing and I would definitely recommend this show to others. My favorite scene is when Jim gives Pam the teapot full of little memories.
Trina H.
Elgin, IL
What a great show. I can't say that it showed people you worked with but it still gave the sense of your workplace in the goofiness and camaraderie.

Instead of showing people you love to hate I thought it had people you love to love, in their quirkiness and outrageous behavior. Just a great show, with wonderful, sweet love stories.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best shows ever to grace the television. My life is better because I had the office in it. It's something that everyone can relate to. Everyone needs to give it a shot past season one because that's where it finds its stride.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show it is amazing and funny there selection of characters and the roles they play in the show is a really great selection it's a really awesome show and also funny great show to watch when your having a bad day !!!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?