BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Shelby W.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the best tv show of all time! This show will make you laugh make you cry and make you feel so good about everything in live don't stop watching. Until the en the last season is definitely one of the best if not the best for sure !
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! FAVORITE EPISODE IS EPISODE 1 SEASON 9! GREAT ACTORS AND ACTING NOTHING SIMILAR TO ANY SHOW! MUST WATCH! CONTAINS HUMOR, ROMANCE, AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A SHOW!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I like the office but I do like other shows better. It grew on me though because at first I didn't like it at all. Some of the characters are really likable though and I will watch because of that. I don't think it's a must watch though.
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this show in the beginning. I thought it was not funny after watching the entire show I became hooked and realized that this show was not just a comedy but also had a good story plot behind it that caught my attention.
Sarah M.
Lafayette, IN
This is the best show I've ever seen. I literally watch it every night. I have probably seen every episode at least 6 times. It never gets old. It's super funny and upbeat and puts me in a good mood. There's never been a funnier sitcom.
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
One of the best shows of all time!! Hilarious and sarcastic; two of my favorite things. We can watch the same episodes over and over and they never seem to get old. Funnier every time we watch it!! Strongly recommend if you haven't seen.
Hillary S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Steven Carrell is so funny as Michael and this role is what made me fall in love with him as an actor. The humor is spot on and the relationships between the employees in the show is so relatable and funny. I'm hard to please with comedies and this one hits the nail on the head every time.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
This show is a comical masterpiece. all the characters and incredibly perfect and the entire story line is jus fantastic. this show is a masterpiece that our world did not deserve and in which we took for granted. never forget the office.
Hope M.
I love the Office! I often watch it with friends, and it always keep is laughing! The actors are hilarious, and the lines always leave us with inside jokes. It is kind of like Parks and Rec, but I personally think it's better. Must see!
Olivia T.
Columbia, MO
The office is one of my go-to shows that I never get tired of. The actors are all fantastic for their parts and you get to see them grow up as the show goes on! I would highly recommend this to anyone seeking a hilarious new show to watch!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?