BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Melanie M.
Brookline, MA
One of the best shows out there. Its humor comes from the realistic, but unique characters and the situations they get themselves into despite their mundane setting. The actors are great, and it's heartwarming to see them come, go, and grow.
Ali L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Office is one of the best television shows ever created! Every season is full of special, sentimental, and HILARIOUS moments. Even though it is classified as a comedy, you will definitely get emotionally connected to all of the characters.
Cheyenne B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love The Office so much! It's so hilarious, and I have easily watched this show over thousands of times! It's one of those shows that no matter how much you watch it, you'll never get tired of it. And of course, who doesn't love Jim and Pam!
Jessica L.
East Hartford, CT
The funniest show. Steve Carell is the funniest you will see him as clueless Michael Scott. All of the supporting characters make this an entertaining show as well. Favorite episode is the George Foremen Grill episode. A great show on netflix
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
Wow. What a classic. Probably one of the most gut wrenching hilarious shows there is. Still, this show manages to me you cry at times. I don't think you can get more of an iconic show than this. The office will never fail to make you smile.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE the Office!! My husband and I have rewatched the entire series multiple times. Some of my favorite scenes are the ones involving the shenanigans between Dwight and Jim. I will admit, there are certain episodes or scenes that are just TOO AWKARD for me to handle (Scott's Tots!! haha), but overall, one of my favorite shows ever.
Elisa W.
Enid, OK
Favorite show of all time. Amazing, fully realized characters and character development throughout. Hilarious, and heartfelt story lines and jokes. Hands down my favorite show, I've watched it all the way through at least 3 times. Love it 100%
Jade P.
One of my all-time favourite shows! Although the latter seasons are lacking in the magic that made this show great, it's worth it. The characters grow with the show and you learn to love each and every one of them, even the ones you don't like.
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A great show for laughs any time! They never fail to make me giggle with this show! There's not much of a story line or plot to follow but it is still worth the watch! These actors have a great chemistry and make some amazing comedy together!
Angie V.
Staten Island, NY
my favorite show of all time. i've literally watched the whole series at least three times over. it's so funny but also deep and it made me laugh all the time and even cry a few times. i wish all shows were like the office. it's a MUST WATCH!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?