- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious and also unsettling for how accurate it is when you work an office job. Jim and Pam will you give you too much hope for what relationships should be like and will give your next relationship a fast and easy ending,. There will be times where you will cry and laugh at the same time. That's a good thing when a show could do that.
I LOVE the Office!! My husband and I have rewatched the entire series multiple times. Some of my favorite scenes are the ones involving the shenanigans between Dwight and Jim. I will admit, there are certain episodes or scenes that are just TOO AWKARD for me to handle (Scott's Tots!! haha), but overall, one of my favorite shows ever.
Love love love the show, I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new favorite show or someone who is just looking for something funny to watch, actors are amazing and very funny! Like I said I highly recommend to any and everyone
Oddly enough, I have The Office season 3 on Netflix right now as I'm filling out reviews on influenster. I love watching the office. It's a great show to have on in the background and is a really relatable light comedy with an incredible cast.
It is absolutely hilarious!! I love this show! I actually have the disks! i dont have a favorite scene during this show! Its not really similar to may shows. Yes great acting! I laugh all the time!! Yes, I would highly recommend this show!!
I have rewatched this series time and time again. Poignant and hilarious, all the characters and the conflicts keep you entertained and laughing. You'll find yourself constantly quoting Dwight or Michael, and falling in love with Jim and Pam.
It is very funny and good for a laugh. A show you can always watch. Good for the family and to watch with friends. Is highly entertaining and the actors/actresses are very good. It is relatable and an absolute must watch. Highly recommend!!!1
This television show describes life in what seems to be a normal office building in Pennsylvania. However, one comes to find that quite a few unusual shenanigans occur rather frequently. It is most definitely a comedy, as many jokes are told.
The funniest show. Steve Carell is the funniest you will see him as clueless Michael Scott. All of the supporting characters make this an entertaining show as well. Favorite episode is the George Foremen Grill episode. A great show on netflix
One of the funniest shows out there! If you work in an office it definitely paralleled life in a hilarious way. We all have that "one coworker" that had similarities to a character of The Office. Every character made you laugh in some kind of way.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos