- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love this show cause it's quirky and random. You can't beat that kind of odd comedy. If you like Dave Carroll then you'll love the show. I wish I did such random things at my job but I don't have a mindless job at a paper company. I have to remain professional as a counselor.
It's so funny! It took me a while to get into it. But my friend insisted that I watch past season 1 so I kept going and fell in love with Jim and Dwight. And well the feast of them too but the back and forth with those 2 ha it was the best!
Funny. Funny, really really funny. Give this show a shot. First few episodes, you might not be convinced, but a few more in, and your hooked. It is subtle like when Jim trains Dwight, so the Office trains us. Get your laugh on, there is too much serious in life right now
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I've probably watched every single episode more than three times, all because I really do love this show that much. If I'm ever in a bad mood I know I can count on The Office to brighten my day.
I love the office. One of my all time favorite sitcoms. The show is hilarious but you will also find yourself loving Jim and Pan and their relationship. I think this show is a must watch. I have seen it twice and will probably watch it again.
Hilarious! I love all the characters, especially Dwight. They are very personable, and the show itself is hilarious. You'll want to keep watching! If you love Parks and Rec, you'll more than likely love this show as well. Definitely recommend.
What can I say.. other than awkward mayhem. This show leaves your stomach sore from laughter and your heart strings stretched. Steve Corell was an amazing choice for the show and the whole cast really brings it up a notch. I've watched both the British and American shows, and I have to say.. I'm more favourable to the American version
This is possibly my favorite TV show of all time. The random comedy, the struggle between Dwight and Jim, and the romance between jim and Pam captures my attention every time I watch an episode. The characters are very relatable, and if you work in an office yourself, you start to see how those characters are regulars in your own life.
This show is absolutely hilarious- my friends and I are hooked on it. We still love to watch re runs on Netflix. It's one of those shows that no matter how many times you have seen an episode- it's will still make you laugh every single time.
I will definitely give this show 5 Stars because it's one of the best shows created and so sad it ended! It's a family favorite in our household, even my kids enjoy watching it with us! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good family friendly laugh!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos