BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A great show for laughs any time! They never fail to make me giggle with this show! There's not much of a story line or plot to follow but it is still worth the watch! These actors have a great chemistry and make some amazing comedy together!
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
For years I Love Lucy was my favorite show...then came The Office. I have probably watched all the seasons about 16 times each. The actors and storylines are all fantastic. This is a must see! I go on a marathon with it at least once a week.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny but also very heartwarming at times! Imrewatcg episodes when I'm feeling a little down! My favorite scene was when Pam watched the video of she and Jim! So happy they got together! This us definitely a feel-good show and worth every second!
Elisa W.
Enid, OK
Favorite show of all time. Amazing, fully realized characters and character development throughout. Hilarious, and heartfelt story lines and jokes. Hands down my favorite show, I've watched it all the way through at least 3 times. Love it 100%
Mackenzie O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This television show describes life in what seems to be a normal office building in Pennsylvania. However, one comes to find that quite a few unusual shenanigans occur rather frequently. It is most definitely a comedy, as many jokes are told.
Courtney C.
Derby, KS
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I've probably watched every single episode more than three times, all because I really do love this show that much. If I'm ever in a bad mood I know I can count on The Office to brighten my day.
Alexandria D.
Toledo, OH
The first three seasons of this show are amazing. Its very funny and unlike other shows. The fourth and fifth seasons really go downhill. The chemistry between the characters is amazing, especially considering some of them aren't even actors!
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
BEST SHOW EVER. I really enjoyed watching The Office on Netflix. The actors are amazing and hilarious and soooo talented!!! It is so hard to pick my favorite character and favorite scene, but I loved Jim and Pam's story! This is a must watch for sure.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
How can you not love the office?! I started the Office with my boyfriend as a late night hobby and slowly it turned into an obsession. The characters are incredibly relatable and loveable- so much so that it's hard to say goodbye to them all in the end!
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I hated the show when it first came out and I couldn't get the humor. Years later when it came on Netflix my husband and I were like, well why not?? Omgsh it's so hilarious but annoying at the same time. We love dry humors and it's just funny
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?