- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
A great show for laughs any time! They never fail to make me giggle with this show! There's not much of a story line or plot to follow but it is still worth the watch! These actors have a great chemistry and make some amazing comedy together!
For years I Love Lucy was my favorite show...then came The Office. I have probably watched all the seasons about 16 times each. The actors and storylines are all fantastic. This is a must see! I go on a marathon with it at least once a week.
Funny but also very heartwarming at times! Imrewatcg episodes when I'm feeling a little down! My favorite scene was when Pam watched the video of she and Jim! So happy they got together! This us definitely a feel-good show and worth every second!
Favorite show of all time. Amazing, fully realized characters and character development throughout. Hilarious, and heartfelt story lines and jokes. Hands down my favorite show, I've watched it all the way through at least 3 times. Love it 100%
This television show describes life in what seems to be a normal office building in Pennsylvania. However, one comes to find that quite a few unusual shenanigans occur rather frequently. It is most definitely a comedy, as many jokes are told.
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I've probably watched every single episode more than three times, all because I really do love this show that much. If I'm ever in a bad mood I know I can count on The Office to brighten my day.
The first three seasons of this show are amazing. Its very funny and unlike other shows. The fourth and fifth seasons really go downhill. The chemistry between the characters is amazing, especially considering some of them aren't even actors!
BEST SHOW EVER. I really enjoyed watching The Office on Netflix. The actors are amazing and hilarious and soooo talented!!! It is so hard to pick my favorite character and favorite scene, but I loved Jim and Pam's story! This is a must watch for sure.
How can you not love the office?! I started the Office with my boyfriend as a late night hobby and slowly it turned into an obsession. The characters are incredibly relatable and loveable- so much so that it's hard to say goodbye to them all in the end!
I hated the show when it first came out and I couldn't get the humor. Years later when it came on Netflix my husband and I were like, well why not?? Omgsh it's so hilarious but annoying at the same time. We love dry humors and it's just funny
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos