- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
For years I Love Lucy was my favorite show...then came The Office. I have probably watched all the seasons about 16 times each. The actors and storylines are all fantastic. This is a must see! I go on a marathon with it at least once a week.
Pretty good show, but a lot of the humor I don't think would be appealing to the entire population. There is a lot of stuff that you may miss the first time through, but it is still a pretty good show to be introduced to and somewhat familiar with.
This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I've probably watched every single episode more than three times, all because I really do love this show that much. If I'm ever in a bad mood I know I can count on The Office to brighten my day.
If I could give this show a million starts, I would!! LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW!! I love Dwight and Hims relationship, one minute they're cool and the next Jim is putting Dwights stapler in a big plate of Jell-O! 😂😂 it's hilarious love this show!!
This is hands down my FAVORITE show I have ever seen. I have seen every episode and when I run out of shows to watch on Netflix I find myself going back and watching the seasons over and over again and it never gets old. I love the dry humor.
This show is hilarious, and I recommend it for anyone that loves sketchy comedy. The cast is great, which really adds to the overall quality of the show. There are a few other sitcoms like this, but personally I like this one the best. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who loves a good laugh and over the top workplace scenarios.
Seriously, this show if my favorite. Ever. It's so good and you can honestly see how hey came up with the different concepts just by working at your own establishment... It's hilarious. The acting is amazing and the characters are fantastic!
AH! I cannot even begin to describe how much I love The Office. Michael Scott might be the best character ever created in television history. Dwight is amazing. Jim and Pam are relationship goals (boo Karen). The writing is hilarious, 10/10.
How can you not love the office?! I started the Office with my boyfriend as a late night hobby and slowly it turned into an obsession. The characters are incredibly relatable and loveable- so much so that it's hard to say goodbye to them all in the end!
The Office is absolutely hilarious and shows real life situations in a heightened, hilarious way. The acting is amazing and the humor is unique and also changing. It is similar to Parks & Rec or 30 Rock. This is an absolute must watch show!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos